Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime pixelated textures

Neptlude

The entire back is heavily pixelated, especially, the 'ass' is not as in the featured video when Mesa Prime was presented.
I have all the texture settings, tried no change, no matter what.
The purchase reason, was actually because of the ass.
Hope it comes a hotfix or something.

Sory for bad English

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeoWurf said:

The entire back is heavily pixelated, especially, the 'ass' is not as in the featured video when Mesa Prime was presented.
I have all the texture settings, tried no change, no matter what.
The purchase reason, was actually because of the ass.
Hope it comes a hotfix or something.

Sory for bad English

Yes the back parts is pixelated for me too...

Also just to be clear her other skins looks fine and clean.

0v7HeQo.jpg

50 minutes ago, Xenomorph_Prime said:

they stiffen her ass so that it doesn't clench as much as it did in the dev stream. judging from josh's reaction during stream, they probably didn't think it was PG enough for this game.

mesh wise its looks same but there are pixelation on the textures

I don't know why would DE nerf the female asses, or tits, or sometimes hide them over cloth. When a new skins comes out for them. It's suppost to be rated M, not #*!%ing PG! 
But I guess, the males get the big asses, but not the females... Ex: nidus deluxe skin, nezhas deluxe skin, and next is Atlas deluxe skin.... Man, I wish the creator of does deluxe's skin would make some females too. They need some love.

Sometimes I wounder, of quiting warframe even though I been with them, over 2 to 3 years in this game. But every time I see them nerfing my waifus body's, because its to sexy little, by little, its making it easier to just leave the game and move on.

3 hours ago, MadxWorld said:

O

ps forgot to add the quote, my bad haft awake.

Maybe.. DE Rated their game their game Mature because they don't wanna cross a line where they would be called out in an article and then be forced to change their rating. So just because they rated their game as mature, doesn't mean they wanna risk looking like a game only for adults. I can think of many other reasons why though 

2 minutes ago, Xenomorph_Prime said:

Maybe.. DE Rated their game their game Mature because they don't wanna cross a line where they would be called out in an article and then be forced to change their rating. So just because they rated their game as mature, doesn't mean they wanna risk looking like a game only for adults. I can think of many other reasons why though 

Yea I get you. Now that I calm down and remember that reb said that steve is looking about what happen with mesa prime booty. I went and check hes twitter,  hes fixing it and they wanted it to be like devstream they showed but a texture got mess top so they are looking at it. Well I'm happy they didn't want to nerf the booty.

Theres heavy pixelation all over her body, shoulders, back (upper and lower), stomach, chest. to name a few.

The level of white pixelated lines on this frame is horendous, its not noticable as much with her default colour scheme, but when you start recolouring you start to notice just how bad it is.

I really hope DE fix this because I love Mesa Primes design but the poor texture quality is hurting it.

Edited by Nova73

10 hours ago, MadxWorld said:

Yea I get you. Now that I calm down and remember that reb said that steve is looking about what happen with mesa prime booty. I went and check hes twitter,  hes fixing it and they wanted it to be like devstream they showed but a texture got mess top so they are looking at it. Well I'm happy they didn't want to nerf the booty.

wait they wanna change it back????

On 2018-12-21 at 5:27 PM, Xenomorph_Prime said:

wait they wanna change it back????

Check steve twitter. They are going to fix the polygam and increase the booty. Thank god!

On 2018-12-21 at 5:49 PM, Xenomorph_Prime said:

huh... my PSA about mesa prime butt model got deleted, not sure if it was inappropriate, i wasn't active here till this but maybe the forum life isn't for me.

Hide contents

I still see it, and dont worry I saved it just incase after the patch hit for her, I'll be looking at her very closely, if you know what I mean. ;P

It's a rated M, I dont know why they would delete it, because of some robots ass. If it was rated 13, then yea, maybe thats why, but its not.

Edited by MadxWorld
Forgot to added something else

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-01-09 at 8:34 PM, Neptlude said:

Texture still pixelated... .- .

2rxxy5t.jpg

I was so disappointed when I logged in and realized the pixels were still there.
Seems like they only worked on the tennogen issues.
I really hope they'll fix it in the near future tho, this is unacceptable.

2 hours ago, Hypodermique said:

I was so disappointed when I logged in and realized the pixels were still there.
Seems like they only worked on the tennogen issues.
I really hope they'll fix it in the near future tho, this is unacceptable.

I dont think they added the new mesh they showed in devstream too

On 2019-01-11 at 3:21 PM, Neptlude said:

I dont think they added the new mesh they showed in devstream too

Indeed they haven't yet -- the only new asset added for Mesa Prime so far has been the TennoGen *new* model.

I guess they wanted to properly tweak the back area both, mesh and texture wise, so it doesn't lose detail (there's a whole area of tint channel that gets lost through model clip with the new model checking Steve's pic).

• Like 1