Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax Charge feels great now (Rattleguts)

ShakeyMac

Just wanted to say that the charge rate for Pax Charge on Rattleguts feels spot on now.  It's almost as snappy as my normal reload is, but the minor extra delay is a small price to pay for the infinite ammo.  Recharge delay is perfect too.  This is with a Gibberguts+Bashrack setup, but I can't imagine other versions will be doing badly with it now.

I don't know, feels just a little bit too long on gibberguts, on the other hand it is too fast on haymaker-tombfinger. I guess the reason is obvious: tombfinger has much more damage per shot and it takes a long time to deplete your magazine, actually I rarely even completely deplete it in missions unlike rattleguts. I don't know if it is possible but would be nice if faster firing grips would get slightly faster reload with pax charge. I have rattleguts-gibber-splat, so normal reload is 1.7s, can't say for sure how long it takes with pax charge but it seems it is something around 2.4-3s. With this setup I would say a decrease of 0.2-0.4s reload time would be good.

Am ‎25‎.‎12‎.‎2018 um 08:48 schrieb vector77:

too fast on haymaker-tombfinger

i have one of these with Killstream resulting in a 15 Rounds Magazine.

And with a Rank 3 Pax Charge it recharges the 15 Rounds in about the time it takes to fire 2 Rounds which feels really good. I also got my hands on a "-Max Ammo" Riven that synergizes well with Pax Charge.

Basically Pax Charge turns my Kitgun into a unlimited Ammo weapon that is always fully loaded. And for me that is much better than what the other Pax Arcana offer.

Edited by Darkuhn