Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the grind for standing

imtooniceforthis

1 hour ago, trst said:

Whenever grind complaint threads crop up all I can think of is "Why do you people play the game?".

It's usually pretty clear; people are playing just to get rewards and not to "play" the game. If you can't enjoy just slapping a loadout together and going to town on enemies just because you want to then I don't see how they'd ever be satisfied with the game.

Even if the argument is that this one frame or these weapons you "need" to grind for are what you want to play the game with; get over it. There is more to this game than one frame and a handful of weapons and if you can't enjoy the gameplay without the latest shiny additions then again you'll never be satisfied as your cycle will simply continue as you move on towards the next reward.

Rewards are finite and they always will be. There is nothing that can be added that you could gather infinitely that doesn't just become gathering for the sake of watching a number increase. People who play for just the rewards will constantly hit a wall of grind or a content drought because DE will never be able to keep up with new content as fast as players can consume it.

This is also all why the game has had so much "more grind". People either stop playing or start complaining once they have everything and since DE can never keep up what other option do they have other than make getting rewards take longer?

I do appreciate the other things as well. I appreciate the story and the characters and other things. I also enjoy the frames and getting new ones and also the same with guns. I do sometimes make random ass loadouts just to have fun.

But this amount of grinding is a bit much and reading all of these lovely people saying the same as me, I'm not the only one.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

I was hyped for the update until I read that you need the max rank with SU.

"Learned from the mistakes in PoE" my a$$. They didn't learn jack s- you know what I mean.

My heart stopped for a minute there. I think I died a little. It wasn't this bad with POE. You don't need to be like max rank with Cetus to get something from the Quills or something.

26 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

I acttualy like grind. I dont like time gated grind, althouhgt it can depend. Iv been palying a lot of Desinty 2 or Monsterhunter worlds as of late over warframe. diffrent kind of grinds i think.

Im at doer for solaris, and that is partly becasue I thouhgt I could grind out the rest later when more content came out. We did get new stuff but now its locked behind a few days if not a week or two of grind for me and im in no rush to do it now. I also dont think its wrong to have something to do once you level up the area... I just wish I could do it faster without daily exp caps.

I don't mind the grind either when it's at least somewhat reasonable. Warframe is always known to be grindy. It's no secret.

The caps are sorta weird, imo, but I guess there's a reason for them (?). I capped out mine and I can't progress further again so it sucks!