Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlok and Sybaris: bolt action not working properly after bullet jump

Jangkrik

Hello. When I used my Grinlok after bullet jumping, there was a bug that prevents the bolt action part from being executed correctly.

The weapon will play the animation as normal, but my warframe won't move the hand to do push the casing out. The audio will also not play.

The bug only happens if I bullet jump. Rolling/dashing, running, and jumping won't trigger the bug.

Fa1WHq8.jpg

Edit: I found out that this problem also exists on the Sybaris series. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by Jangkrik

9 hours ago, Ayz47 said:

I encountered this bug with a lot of other weapons, recoil or lever/pump action animations just won't work as intended.

Got any information on other bugged weapons? The one that I can think of are Sybaris series (which I haven't used for a while).

Edit: Sybaris is also bugged.

Edited by Jangkrik

arca plasmor, corinth, sybaris/dex sybaris, marelok, euphona, zylok, just anything with a chambering animation. I also noticed other bugged recoil animations on weapons that don't have that chambering action like tigris, boar, strun and weirdly akvasto and pandero.

I think it's safe to say there's an animation bug somewhere that's ruining everything.

Shooting animations seem to be broken on all guns. It's more noticeable on something like a sybaris or a tigris but it affects every gun (i haven't checked throwing weapons). They come back for a bit after entering and exiting operator mode, but quickly revert to being gone.

23 hours ago, liluglykenji said:

I kinda have found a semi fix to this. It works on steam. When this bug occurs, I pause the game and open the steam overlay. After that it works fine till I double jump and/or bullet jump. But again, only have tested this on solo games.

Just using an ability also seems to fix it, but it's kinda pointless to do so, or go through all this trouble just to fix something that'll come back as soon as we bullet jump. It needs to be fixed, however I doubt it'll be fixed that soon, because holidays.

On 2018-12-31 at 12:55 AM, Poisonjack said:

Just using an ability also seems to fix it, but it's kinda pointless to do so, or go through all this trouble just to fix something that'll come back as soon as we bullet jump. It needs to be fixed, however I doubt it'll be fixed that soon, because holidays.

I haven't tested to see if using abilities DOES fix the bug but from what I've seen it doesn't appear to.