Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Mesa Prime have so low cost?

SYDOSON

My english not so good. Sorry if i have a lot of text errors.

Hello! One month ago i back in Warframe because i heard that my favourite warframe, Mesa, will get a Prime version. This is a really good reason to back into the game again, but now.. why does she cost so little?
In my opinion, Prime warframe cant cost like common warframe, but 2 nitain and 2 argon crystal for Mesa Prime? Common version have no different in cost!
I remembered Vauban Prime release, and this is really "Prime". 20 nitain, 14k oxium (nerfed to 7k on next day!) and many-many resources for craft. And the most fun fact - Vauban (Prime too)  rarest warframe in game (i think). 
So, every player will got Mesa Prime in 1-2 days, and this fact grieves me. I really love her, but that moment, what Mesa Prime will be everythere, changed me to try farm Baruuk, not Mesa, my favourite warframe.
Feels like now Prime and common warframes have no different in value. Maybe me wrong?

8 minutes ago, SYDOSON said:

My english not so good. Sorry if i have a lot of text errors.

Hello! One month ago i back in Warframe because i heard that my favourite warframe, Mesa, will get a Prime version. This is a really good reason to back into the game again, but now.. why does she cost so little?
In my opinion, Prime warframe cant cost like common warframe, but 2 nitain and 2 argon crystal for Mesa Prime? Common version have no different in cost!
I remembered Vauban Prime release, and this is really "Prime". 20 nitain, 14k oxium (nerfed to 7k on next day!) and many-many resources for craft. And the most fun fact - Vauban (Prime too)  rarest warframe in game (i think). 
So, every player will got Mesa Prime in 1-2 days, and this fact grieves me. I really love her, but that moment, what Mesa Prime will be everythere, changed me to try farm Baruuk, not Mesa, my favourite warframe.
Feels like now Prime and common warframes have no different in value. Maybe me wrong?

You need 5 forma on frame.

You need 5 forma exalted weapon.

10 forma per frame= 10 days, 240 Hours of crafting time.

12 Leveling time: 15 min per level = around 4-5 hours of playtime 

If you call this cheap im pretty non familiarized with time cost.  

Edited by xcenic

6 minutes ago, xcenic said:

You need 5 forma on frame.

You need 5 forma exalted weapon.

10 forma per frame= 10 days, 240 Hours of crafting time.

12 Leveling time: 15 min per level = around 4-5 hours of playtime 

If you call this cheap im pretty non familiarized with time cost.  

I know about forma. I think leveling is another story. Im telling about problem, what Prime warframe cost like a common mesa, what looks pretty sad

Edited by SYDOSON

OK... let me get this straight... you're complaining because getting the resources for mesa prime are easy and doesn't require a massive grind (unlike some other new items).... I seriously question the mindset of some players at times like this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

OK... let me get this straight... you're complaining because getting the resources for mesa prime are easy and doesn't require a massive grind (unlike some other new items).... I seriously question the mindset of some players at times like this.

Im not saying what we need to farm 20 nitain and 14k oxium like Vauban Prime, but 2 nitain? Is at a joking?

The problem what im explaning in my text what common warframes and prime have no different in value. When i started play warframe, i thinked, what Prime warframe a thing what we need to get with some effort. Maybe me just wrong, and that really sad for me

Edited by SYDOSON

Just now, SYDOSON said:

Im not saying what we need to farm 20 nitain and 14k oxium like Vauban Prime, but 2 nitain? Is at a joking?

Considering there's non prime weapons that need more nitain than what messa prime costs, I gotta say they must have factored in the time consumption for people to get their ideal builds on her. Personally, i just want to fashion frame her into Fortnite's calamity tier 4. Already did some cosplay fashion frame with Chroma Prime and Zephyr Prime as brony OC's for S#&$s and giggles.

2 minutes ago, SYDOSON said:

The problem what im explaning in my text what common warframes and prime have no different in value. When i started play warframe, i thinked, what Prime warframe a thing what we need to get with some effort. Maybe me just wrong, and that really sad for me

1- yes you are wrong, prime frame doesn’t mean it’s harder to get, sometimes it’s much easier

2- value is subjective 

3- value isn’t what you need to build the frame, isn’t what you get out of it, and prime frames are objectively better than normal ones, so they have more value 

"I want this and not for others to have." or "New stuff is way too hard to farm for." I swear to god people can never find a middle ground, same thing happened when Umbra came out, I kept hearing complaints how it was too easy and that it's not special anymore.

And yeah, to have certain builds your Mesa is going to need quite a handful of forma. @SYDOSON Sorry you feel like you currently do.

I on the other hand am having a blast with this update. c:

Edited by Gangster

Just now, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

If you want a time waster challenge you can farm 5 mesa prime sets and give them to random players, i did this with limbo, this way you can feel as if it was hard..... maybe

I'm actually having trouble getting her parts, have only gotten her BP on the first day. I did get the redeemer's bp and blade though so Im just missing the handle. Weird how they didnt add a barrel to it to considering it's a GUNBLADE

43 минуты назад, SYDOSON сказал:

Just buy her for real money, and your sadness will pass)

It might be a way of saying "we know you went through a horrible grind to get them Mutalist Alad V Coords to get Mess...we will make the Prime easier". 

I used to sell 3 Coords at 75 a pop....and players would buy them. People really wanted her...now the Prime is here and easier to grab.

For some, a treasured change of pace. Others, a reason to wonder how Equinox will be....

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

It might be a way of saying "we know you went through a horrible grind to get them Mutalist Alad V Coords to get Mess...we will make the Prime easier". 

I used to sell 3 Coords at 75 a pop....and players would buy them. People really wanted her...now the Prime is here and easier to grab.

For some, a treasured change of pace. Others, a reason to wonder how Equinox will be....

Just so you know, Chroma needs parts from 4 other frames to be built, his parts are scattered throught the solar rails, and you need to complete his quest to get his main bp.

Its twice the mats, yeah its not as extreme as other but still twice. Unless you stock piled nitain you or on for both nitain alerts in a day you have 2 days played right there. Argon can go through dry spells when not getting any for a few mission. In the end its still roughly doubled the original.