Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Mesa Prime have so low cost?

SYDOSON

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)SavvyDeath dijo:

He is untouchable also i am talking about power and abilities  not that strong stuff.

As a limbo + vazarin main i can confirm that he is really powerfull, but not in a good way, he is not neccesary in the majority of missions, and his control over the rift is too absolute and vague at the same time, making him really boring (this wont make me use another frame tho)

Just now, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

As a limbo + vazarin main i can confirm that he is really powerfull, but not in a good way, he is not neccesary in the majority of missions, and his control over the rift is too absolute and vague at the same time, making him really boring (this wont make me use another frame tho)

yet his prime requires 2 nitain extract and this guy is complaining about a new prime frame that players are farming right now to see.

hace 2 minutos, (XB1)SavvyDeath dijo:

yet his prime requires 2 nitain extract and this guy is complaining about a new prime frame that players are farming right now to see.

The question is: are the requirements lore related or gameplay related? For example, zephyr prime is mostly made from a light material because she is a bird and bla bla bla, limbo shouldnt have a lot of complex materials, since his mind was the complex thing, not his body, sorry, this is off topic, i just wanted to see some opinions

Guys, my goal is not complain and flame, im just thinked, what prime warframe have any diligence with resources, but i crafted this frame already after get all the pieces. If you farming with 4-man party, you can get blueprint and other in 1 day, and prime is already yours. 
Me just wrong, and now i agreed, please, don't flame. I've just remembered time, when i get first prime warframe after long farm, and it was a great moment in my... uh... life in warframe, i say. 
And im really greatful to DE what they created Mesa Prime (she godlike for me), i don't have any complaints in her direction
Sorry

• 2 years later...
On 2018-12-19 at 5:42 AM, LSG501 said:

OK... let me get this straight... you're complaining because getting the resources for mesa prime are easy and doesn't require a massive grind (unlike some other new items).... I seriously question the mindset of some players at times like this.

haha so tru

On 2018-12-20 at 12:58 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

OP want her to be special and only he can have her.

But just because she is easy to get doesn't mean everybody can play her. Give it 2 or 3 weeks and only those who played her before will still play the prime

That's what I took from the OP post as well.

1 hour ago, ShadowKing859 said:

haha so tru

Check your dates.... got a pop up and was like... I haven't posted in anything about mesa recently, checks date Dec 2018, that's over 2 years ago now....pretty sure the topics run it's course by now 😁

• Like 3