Enhanced Vitality is Worthless on Companions

.Unreality

3 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

The point is that not every frame will provide the same bonus. If you're using a frame that will provide less of a bonus then Enhanced Vitality, then it is clearly worth it.

Let me reiterate.

Loki without mods, who has the lowest amount of health, will provide more health with Link Health than Enhanced Vitality.

Edited by Unreality0

Yeah,

as of now Enhanced Vitality, Calculated Redirection and Metal Fiber are noob traps on kavats and kubrows.

They are always underperforming compared to Link Health, Link Shields and Link Armor.

I suppose that the scaling of link mods and/or companion base stats is going to change with pets 2.0 and thus making the choice a more meaningful one, otherwise I really fail to see why DE made this change.

31 minutes ago, ZarZuf said:

Yeah,

as of now Enhanced Vitality, Calculated Redirection and Metal Fiber are noob traps on kavats and kubrows.

They are always underperforming compared to Link Health, Link Shields and Link Armor.

I suppose that the scaling of link mods and/or companion base stats is going to change with pets 2.0 and thus making the choice a more meaningful one, otherwise I really fail to see why DE made this change.

Also on MOAs

I saw this coming before release when I finally actually checked pet base health values. It might be slightly better on the 125 health pets? Maybe? By a tiny, still completely inadequate amount?

but yes, this currently completely fails to address the problem and feels like nobody at DE even thought to look at the actual numbers.

9 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

I saw this coming before release when I finally actually checked pet base health values. It might be slightly better on the 125 health pets? Maybe? By a tiny, still completely inadequate amount?

but yes, this currently completely fails to address the problem and feels like nobody at DE even thought to look at the actual numbers.

Well the more interesting thing is that DNA Stabilization turned out to be linear with Enhanced Vitality, if it was purely multiplicative it would've worked okay