Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Make the new Syndicate stencils tradable.

.Baron.

8 minutes ago, Unreality0 said:

Please just make everything from Syndicates tradable...

Yep.

I farmed A LOT of Syndicate standing. I have like 700 from each Syndicate specter but I'm so burned to farm it again. I mean, for me it's ok to farm Cetus/Fortuna standing but I don't want to touch Syndicates ever again.

Edited by .Baron.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think its stupid that they aren't already tradable, or at the very least available with plat on the market. Its just unreasonable to farm the opposite three syndicates just to get them. Collectors would be expected to flip flop their syndicate standings every time new untradable syndicate items are added. Again, at the very least make them available from the market.

Edited by Draconzis
typo

I share this opinion. Considering they cost 125k standing they would probably cost about 50-60 platinum maximum when traded between players. So even if they cost 75p-100p to buy from the market, still better option than to completely switch your syndicates... again... (considering how they have been adding untradable syndicate rewards over time I had to switch syndicates about 4 or 5 times already).

Le 19/12/2018 à 16:12, .Baron. a dit :

Pretty much every Syndicate goodie is tradable, it would be great if we could buy stencils from another player.

Suggestion

don't put suggestion in the general category, DE will never look into and their a special category for that

I'm +1 for the suggestion himself

Edited by Wind_Blade

49 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Cosmetics show that you've put in the effort to level up a given syndicate. It's been this way since the start, and I see no reason for it to change.

Think of getting them all as a long-term goal to work towards.

cosmetics when tradable would also show that i made enough effort to farm the plat to buy them. its actually been that way since the start for the most part, and i see no reason for it to change.

think of farming all that plat as a possible long-term goal to work towards. 

4 hours ago, Zeclem said:

cosmetics when tradable would also show that i made enough effort to farm the plat to buy them. its actually been that way since the start for the most part, and i see no reason for it to change.

think of farming all that plat as a possible long-term goal to work towards. 

Except plat can be bought, bypassing the effort, so it's not comparable. Furthermore, I dare say it's easier to get the plat than it is to get the standing. This way, you know someone took the time to level up that syndicate specifically.

Edit: Also, playing mad libs with someone's post is the quickest way to show that you really don't want to put any effort into a rebuttal.

Edited by Corvid

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

Except plat can be bought, bypassing the effort, so it's not comparable. Furthermore, I dare say it's easier to get the plat than it is to get the standing. This way, you know someone took the time to level up that syndicate specifically.

Edit: Also, playing mad libs with someone's post is the quickest way to show that you really don't want to put any effort into a rebuttal.

plat can be bought, which means they supported to the game. and thats worth a lot more than playing the game for a while without supporting it one bit. and nobody cares if you played a certain syndicate for a while, they arent exactly difficult to deal with. and i did not do any playing at all, i just responded using your logic which was internally flawed. 

Edited by Zeclem

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-30 at 5:06 AM, Corvid said:

Cosmetics show that you've put in the effort to level up a given syndicate. It's been this way since the start, and I see no reason for it to change.

Think of getting them all as a long-term goal to work towards.

except for those of us who crawled through all 6 faction, and have already missed out on statues.

Are we expected to rotate out on a regular basis, because I already have to get the motivation up to start transitioning back to my old syndicates.

6 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

except for those of us who crawled through all 6 faction, and have already missed out on statues.

Are we expected to rotate out on a regular basis, because I already have to get the motivation up to start transitioning back to my old syndicates.

You act like it's some major ordeal to switch out a sigil and check the console once in a while.