Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Make the backroom meeting cutscenes skippable after the first clear. They're so long I can literally go make some food and come back and they're still going. It's all the more egregious when we have to be subjected to those unskippable cutscenes so much when having to redo the first bounty over and over because it breaks so much it feels like an honest-to-god miracle when it finally doesn't. 

so are there any plans to remove the crap-tastic 9min cd on the arch guns? i think its bull that if you run outta ammo it disappears and now we have to wait 10mins before calling it back, looking at the low low ammo count of the grattler here. either that or allow us to sheath it on our backs while we find more ammo.. also a ammo converter is needed hard for the grattler considering sentinals get killed soooo quickly on orb valus

Two things that are terrifying right now.

1 is using a glaive and pistol will result in the pistol's model  being on your hip as if it were never drawn...alongside the one in my hand. 

2, the one that makes me S#&$ myself, is that using lantern on enemies has a chance of making them immortal. Considering I've been using lantern to remove big guys, that means that napalm dude will eventually shove as many of those rockets up my arse as possible and is now immune to boolet. One of those two things needs to go.

Also please buff Nova's ass. Ivara's dominated the meta for too long.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Removed the ‘Prime Toggle’ for Mesa Prime and her TennoGen Skins due to an overly aggressive and not-so-glamorous overlap of her Prime accessories.

I love how you guys have all this time to f*ck around with Mesa's Prime toggle, yet ignore everyone who has been asking for a Prime and Scarf toggle for Umbra since June.  

But no, DE doesn't play favorites with frames.  /s

unknown.png

Sari Syandana Makes the menu hard to read, please place the Syandana in to the closed position when accessing menus, etc.

Warframe0575.jpg

My User Interface appears to have the Extractor Text and Icon torn off

unknown.png

Also on this screen, you will see that the current "Alignment" is missing the rest of the image, it also looks torn.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

Fixes:

• Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.

Can we Please get get a TOGGLE ON/OFF on this one!? 

Now prime operator accesories feel wasted on my "Kubrodon Ventkid Mask"...

Can you Guys make it?

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  •  
  • Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

I'm assuming you mean haztech hood and venkids ones =/ I loved having all those details with hair on top. Haztech one felt really XCOM, I looked lovely in that with my hair out.

Archived