Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

ayy, glad to see the work and effort being put into fixing the never-ending stretch of bugs but can I help call to attention of Redeemer Prime's inabilitiy to crit?

Status is working completely fine, I just want to build it towards crits but there is a bug that prevents it from even landing a single critical on an enemy.

Titania seems to have some issues during the orb fight. I'm not sure what causes it but after you're downed / fall in water / revive or anything of the sorts, her 4 doesn't do damage to the shields anymore (even if it's the proper element, no damage shows up, not even the 0 dmg markers)

You can also use your Archgun while in her 4, not sure if that's intended.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.

Thank you for another dump on veteran players who have played the game for a long time and had to refarm under-dropping resources on a new planet after promises that we'd be able to either convert or easily find ways to trade existing resources into new ones.

By the way, this is sarcasm, this isn't cool.

You guys can do whatever you want, but if you don't give a skip for those monologues, this whole part of Fortuna it's nonexistent to me.
Who the hell can still think that unskippable cutscenes are a good idea? There are people who can't stand them for the first time, let alone the umpteenth

Archived