[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

Justo ahora, Asdryu dijo:

You guys can do whatever you want, but if you don't give a skip for those monologues, this whole part of Fortuna it's nonexistent to me.
Who the hell can still think that unskippable cutscenes are a good idea? There are people who can't stand them for the first time, let alone the umpteenth

Skipping those dialogues is common sense, nobody wants to hear the same dialogue again and again. C'mon DE, use your common sense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tobiah said:

Thank you for another dump on veteran players who have played the game for a long time and had to refarm under-dropping resources on a new planet after promises that we'd be able to either convert or easily find ways to trade existing resources into new ones.

By the way, this is sarcasm, this isn't cool.

It didn't even have any vaulted relics there. Just chroma ones, so no big loss

Login Failed. Check your info.

- ASIA server... why does this happen most of the time......by most of the time i mean every other hotfix

I can't  join session, i tryed to change my password, but it says that my email doesn't exist :(, So I have been baned??

So tl;dr we still can't skip the cutscenes no matter what, and profit taker rewards still aren't worth our time. Hope soon we'll have more info of upcoming changes (given there's still more spiders to come and this was is just a "baby steps" to get us into the rythm)

• Like 1

Unable to log in. "Network Not Responding" for a solid minute before it tells me to check my account information. This happened just after the update.

Justo ahora, Asdryu dijo:

You guys can do whatever you want, but if you don't give a skip for those monologues, this whole part of Fortuna it's nonexistent to me.
Who the hell can still think that unskippable cutscenes are a good idea? There are people who can't stand them for the first time, let alone the umpteenth

Skipping those dialogues is common sense, nobody wants to hear the same dialogue again and again. C'mon DE, use your common sense.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

Then have it like Overwatch, where you can only skip them if all 4 squad members agree. I still have to do them and I can already see myself having the whole thing cut by others the first time 😞

1 minute ago, Tobiah said:

Thank you for another dump on veteran players who have played the game for a long time and had to refarm under-dropping resources on a new planet after promises that we'd be able to either convert or easily find ways to trade existing resources into new ones.

By the way, this is sarcasm, this isn't cool.

It didn't even have any vaulted relics there. Just chroma ones, so no big loss

• Upvote 1