[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

I was doin a lith b6 fissure for redeemer blue print. Waited 10 minutes for the update to deploy so we could extract. Went to extraction after we got the message that it was deployed.

Didn't get any rewards, got stuck at network not responding.

Will we get a fix for this ?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm stuck updating account info... I waited in the mission until it said it was fully deployed. I really don't want to lose the 20 charamote i just caught...

• Applause 2

Am 19.12.2018 um 16:53 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

• Fixed the Exergis not actually shattering the crystal.
  •  

-snip-

Edited by Karu-QW

ayy, glad to see the work and effort being put into fixing the never-ending stretch of bugs but can I help call to attention of Redeemer Prime's inabilitiy to crit?

Status is working completely fine, I just want to build it towards crits but there is a bug that prevents it from even landing a single critical on an enemy.

• Applause 1

11 minutes ago, Wiktry said:

So, will it be back? or will Tennogen just not be a thing with prime extras on Mesa

Oh it will be back. Just like Dark Sectors and Trials!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Titania seems to have some issues during the orb fight. I'm not sure what causes it but after you're downed / fall in water / revive or anything of the sorts, her 4 doesn't do damage to the shields anymore (even if it's the proper element, no damage shows up, not even the 0 dmg markers)

You can also use your Archgun while in her 4, not sure if that's intended.

Thank you for adding Kit-Guns and Moas to the Equipment tab. But only one K-Drive is appearing in Equipment and I've done all 3. will there be a fix to that soon? 

• Applause 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.

Thank you for another dump on veteran players who have played the game for a long time and had to refarm under-dropping resources on a new planet after promises that we'd be able to either convert or easily find ways to trade existing resources into new ones.

By the way, this is sarcasm, this isn't cool.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yes, actually. Taylor will have more information soon!

I'm so sorry for Taylor having to make a thread now where people were angry lol

Thanks Reb! Also, a couple of "Wryyyy" things introduced with Mesa Prime Art wise! Hope you guys can fix them!

You guys can do whatever you want, but if you don't give a skip for those monologues, this whole part of Fortuna it's nonexistent to me.
Who the hell can still think that unskippable cutscenes are a good idea? There are people who can't stand them for the first time, let alone the umpteenth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2