Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

So tl;dr we still can't skip the cutscenes no matter what, and profit taker rewards still aren't worth our time. Hope soon we'll have more info of upcoming changes (given there's still more spiders to come and this was is just a "baby steps" to get us into the rythm)

You know I for once is happy that killing Profit takers is completely pointless and there's no rewards because this figth is the worst in teh history of gaming. It literally took THE WORTS that game design has to offer - bullet sponge mobs, one hit kills for anything that has no adaptation of 800 hp, invulrn phases, stupida** mwaiting games, reliability on your teammates and relying on WEAPON cooldown. And this degenerosity was in development for more tahn a year?

Whoever designed it must really hate humanity. This

deserves a special place in hell alone.

So tl;dr we still can't skip the cutscenes no matter what, and profit taker rewards still aren't worth our time. Hope soon we'll have more info of upcoming changes (given there's still more spiders to come and this was is just a "baby steps" to get us into the rythm)

You know I for once is happy that killing Profit takers is completely pointless and there's no rewards because this fight is the worst in the history of gaming. It literally took THE WORTS that game design has to offer - bullet sponge mobs, one hit kills for anything that has no adaptation of 800 hp, invulrn phases, stupida** waiting games, reliability on your teammates and relying on a WEAPON cooldown with already limited ammo pool. And this degenerosity was in development for more than a year? That is what we suppose to do for anotehr year?

Спойлер

liM4z8c.jpg

Good god I hope Anthem will actually sell well, because I can't take this anymore.

You know I for once is happy that killing Profit takers is completely pointless and there's no rewards because this fight is the worst in the history of gaming. It literally took THE WORTS that game design has to offer - bullet sponge mobs, one hit kills for anything that has no adaptation of 800 hp, invulrn phases, stupida** waiting games, reliability on your teammates and relying on a WEAPON cooldown with already limited ammo pool. And this degenerosity was in development for more than a year? That is what we suppose to do for anotehr year?

Спойлер

liM4z8c.jpg

Good god I hope Anthem will actually sell well, because I can't take this anymore.

In a nutshell:

You know I for once is happy that killing Profit takers is completely pointless and there's no rewards because this fight is the worst in the history of gaming. It literally took THE WORTS that game design has to offer - KNOCKDOWNS, KNOCKDOWNS AND SOME MORE KNOCKDOWNS for you, bullet sponge mobs, one hit kills for anything that has no adaptation of 8000 hp, invulrn phases, stupida** waiting games, reliability on your teammates and relying on a WEAPON cooldown with already limited ammo pool. And this degenerosity was in development for more than a year? That is what we suppose to do for anothуr year?

Спойлер

liM4z8c.jpg

Archived