[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

In a nutshell:

You know I for once is happy that killing Profit takers is completely pointless and there's no rewards because this fight is the worst in the history of gaming. It literally took THE WORTS that game design has to offer - KNOCKDOWNS, KNOCKDOWNS AND SOME MORE KNOCKDOWNS for you, bullet sponge mobs, one hit kills for anything that has no adaptation of 8000 hp, invulrn phases, stupida** waiting games, reliability on your teammates and relying on a WEAPON cooldown with already limited ammo pool. And this degenerosity was in development for more than a year? That is what we suppose to do for anothуr year?

Whoever designed it must really hate humanity. This

Спойлер

liM4z8c.jpg

deserves a special place in hell alone.

Good god I hope Anthem will actually sell well, because I can't take this anymore.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

May I respectfully suggest spending a little less money on cruddy new locker models and a little more on server capacity and reliability?

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

After i downloaded the update, i couldnt log in using my email.. plz fix, and god knows what happened to my relic farm of 8 rounds xini . lost 2 neo M2, 1 Axi L3, 1 Axi H4

Edited by arif41man99

Connection to the game servers is iffy.

Game doesn't start up after the update.

When it does (after ~5 minutes) cannot log into the game. 

Requesting invesigation.

Edited by Vennikyo

Should I continue to let the game try to "update account info"? I really don't want to lose all the stuff I found in the Vallis prior to the hotfix, but I'm worried it's already gone.

Just now, Frostyinferno said:

Should I continue to let the game try to "update account info"? I really don't want to lose all the stuff I found in the Vallis prior to the hotfix, but I'm worried it's already gone.

Do nothing.

• Upvote 1