Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

il y a une heure, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Profit-Taker Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.
  • Increased the reward chance of Gyromag, Atmo and Repeller Systems from Profit-Taker Bounties.
  • Operators can now switch the Profit-Taker’s Shield type regardless of the damage type of the equipped Amp.
  • Lowered spawn chances and max simultaneous counts of Nullifier Shield Ospreys and the Fluctus carrying Terra Manker during the Profit-Taker end fight.
  • Tweaks towards Eudico’s Profit-Taker Bounty transmissions.
  • Fixed ability to kill the Profit-Taker during Phase 3 of the Profit-Taker Bounty.
  • Fixed certain Profit-Taker abilities and leg Electricity damaging Limbo when in the Rift.
  • Fixed missing Transmissions for "Stealing Tech" Profit-Taker Bounty.
  • Fixed an issue with 'Back Room' holograms not being replicated properly based on Heist phase.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil will show up in Relays/Liset provided you're returning from a mission where you took damage (more damage = more blood). We have also decreased the time it takes to appear by 20%!
  • Changed the hit effect sound to the Corpus Exard Scaffold.
  • Removed the ‘Prime Toggle’ for Mesa Prime and her TennoGen Skins due to an overly aggressive and not-so-glamorous overlap of her Prime accessories.
  • Tweaks towards the ‘Fluid Mechanics’ Orb Vallis ambient music track.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred when switching to your Arch-Gun with a Smeeta Kavat active.
  • Fixed an issue with Mesa Prime's Shatter Shield being too bright in some levels.
  • Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you died and revived shortly after casting Baruuk's Lull, resulting in affected enemies being permanently asleep.
  • Fixed Titania's Tribute not actually costing 25 Energy as was intended in Update 24.2.0.
  • Fixed inability to bring more than 1 Pheromone Synthesizers. You can now bring up to 100!
  • Fixed Nightmare Alerts not being called out as such in World State Window.
  • Fixes towards a bad frozen Raknoid animation.
  • Fixed the Exergis not actually shattering the crystal.
  • Fixed missing textures for Operator Hair that include a hair band.
  • Fixed the camera zooming out when hovering over ‘Hair Tips’ in the Operator Appearance Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Adaptation Mod showing a Corrosive Damage Icon instead of the correct Tau Resistance in the HUD.
  • Fixed missing sounds when typing into search fields.
  • Fixed missing equip and unequip sounds on the Falcor.
  • Fixed missing Charged Explosion sounds for the Glaive/Glaive Prime.
  • Fixed occasional missing reload sounds for the Corinth.
  • Fixed a script error in the Invite panel screen.
  • Fixed MOA Companions Security Override Precept not turning off radio towers on the Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed Dropship Turrets not firing from alternating barrels.
  • Fixes towards Host migrations during a mission load causing issues.
  • Fixed an issue with new hair having collision fixes which could impact performance, but also allow stacking ... which was fun, but sadly had to go.

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed every Warframe ability costing 25 Energy in Conclave.

hola queria saber si se puede resolver el problema de barruk con su 4 que no se puede curar usando life strike y healin return

Having login issues ,

Even to forums,

But more importantly as per comments i read here,

Np skippable cutscenes? you guys are taking the whole timegating a little too far i believe.

Its not making us play longer , its making us not want to play at all , especially when the rewards are not even that good.

il y a une heure, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Profit-Taker Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.
  • Increased the reward chance of Gyromag, Atmo and Repeller Systems from Profit-Taker Bounties.
  • Operators can now switch the Profit-Taker’s Shield type regardless of the damage type of the equipped Amp.
  • Lowered spawn chances and max simultaneous counts of Nullifier Shield Ospreys and the Fluctus carrying Terra Manker during the Profit-Taker end fight.
  • Tweaks towards Eudico’s Profit-Taker Bounty transmissions.
  • Fixed ability to kill the Profit-Taker during Phase 3 of the Profit-Taker Bounty.
  • Fixed certain Profit-Taker abilities and leg Electricity damaging Limbo when in the Rift.
  • Fixed missing Transmissions for "Stealing Tech" Profit-Taker Bounty.
  • Fixed an issue with 'Back Room' holograms not being replicated properly based on Heist phase.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil will show up in Relays/Liset provided you're returning from a mission where you took damage (more damage = more blood). We have also decreased the time it takes to appear by 20%!
  • Changed the hit effect sound to the Corpus Exard Scaffold.
  • Removed the ‘Prime Toggle’ for Mesa Prime and her TennoGen Skins due to an overly aggressive and not-so-glamorous overlap of her Prime accessories.
  • Tweaks towards the ‘Fluid Mechanics’ Orb Vallis ambient music track.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred when switching to your Arch-Gun with a Smeeta Kavat active.
  • Fixed an issue with Mesa Prime's Shatter Shield being too bright in some levels.
  • Fixed certain Operator Hoods not hiding Hair/Accessories when ‘open’.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you died and revived shortly after casting Baruuk's Lull, resulting in affected enemies being permanently asleep.
  • Fixed Titania's Tribute not actually costing 25 Energy as was intended in Update 24.2.0.
  • Fixed inability to bring more than 1 Pheromone Synthesizers. You can now bring up to 100!
  • Fixed Nightmare Alerts not being called out as such in World State Window.
  • Fixes towards a bad frozen Raknoid animation.
  • Fixed the Exergis not actually shattering the crystal.
  • Fixed missing textures for Operator Hair that include a hair band.
  • Fixed the camera zooming out when hovering over ‘Hair Tips’ in the Operator Appearance Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Adaptation Mod showing a Corrosive Damage Icon instead of the correct Tau Resistance in the HUD.
  • Fixed missing sounds when typing into search fields.
  • Fixed missing equip and unequip sounds on the Falcor.
  • Fixed missing Charged Explosion sounds for the Glaive/Glaive Prime.
  • Fixed occasional missing reload sounds for the Corinth.
  • Fixed a script error in the Invite panel screen.
  • Fixed MOA Companions Security Override Precept not turning off radio towers on the Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed Dropship Turrets not firing from alternating barrels.
  • Fixes towards Host migrations during a mission load causing issues.
  • Fixed an issue with new hair having collision fixes which could impact performance, but also allow stacking ... which was fun, but sadly had to go.

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed every Warframe ability costing 25 Energy in Conclave.
hi i wanted to know if you can solve the barruk problem with your 4 that can not be cured using life strike and healin return

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  •  

Wait, does this mean you just made the heavy ammo drops less common for the fight?

There are still a lot of important changes to do to fix the 4th Heist so that it's more accessible to (at least) normal teams composed by randos (aka no prior discussion of strategy or equipment and dmg types). As well as the CD on Archguns and the unskippable cutscenes.

Hope we see a statement on these or a fix for the other two (even the cooldown) which are practically bugs.

Okay, i understand the prime details for Mesa, on some of the skins. But the tenogen skin i had with the prime details (Devil Ranger) Looked really cool. And every other prime has a "Prime toggle" For their tenogen skins, why can mesa not? She looked really good with it, and I Truly enjoyed it. I bought the all the prime accessories, even though everyone told me not to, because i enjoy supporting DE and all the custamizations that they give the community, but this dissapoints me. i am hurt that they took the "Prime toggle" off of Mesa's tenogen skins. If a tenno wants to look redicoulous, they have every right to look redicoulous. if it doesnt look glamorous thats up tp the tenno. they dont have to use it. and yes, some of the skins had too much overlap with the prime toggle, but one "Devil Ranger", it looked perfect. to me, and some others. I believe we should still be presented with the option, whether or not it looks good. that is up tothe tennoi using it. if they dont want it, toggle it off. dont remove the feature completely. that is rediculous. 

I love you DE, i Really do. Just please dont take that freedom from us.

I think that that you should make arch gun more usable for example make some mods that gives ammo like carrier ammo storage works in them and ammo restores works too but have some care in the gattler and velocitus (cause gattler's explosive shells and velocitus punch through) the rest of them look pretty nice . This weapons could be a great addition to the arsenal

Archived