Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

All people want is for you to SAY you're going to fix Mesa's Tennogen. Adding in an "As soon as we can get in to look at it" would be a smart move, too.

Fix it, DE.

EDIT: And we got a yes. It's not much, but we got a yes. That's really all we needed.

red text sed fixing it all ? relly ? XD. sems like De ar determend to hev the arch guns as a Gear wheel wepon witche is sad. whud be so moche better to hev it as an main/second dary weapon and no it wont give the Player to moche fier power. or mayby there needs to be mor work to be abel to do that ?. De i love the work u put in WF i relly do. But why not keep the arch gun as 2 weapon slots when equiped as u guys sed in the stream when first shwoing it ? was one off the things i was relly exited abut to run araund wit the arch guns but not as gear wheel weapon rather as i sed befor main / Second weapon.

3 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

You guys can do whatever you want, but if you don't give a skip for those monologues, this whole part of Fortuna it's nonexistent to me.
Who the hell can still think that unskippable cutscenes are a good idea? There are people who can't stand them for the first time, let alone the umpteenth

Then have it like Overwatch, where you can only skip them if all 4 squad members agree. I still have to do them and I can already see myself having the whole thing cut by others the first time 😞

1 hour ago, Elemelepipi said:

No skip cutscene?

^ This needs to be done [DE]

Look the first time around the story was nice, anything after that... kills the farming by adding another ~3-5mins locked-in to grind. How was this not even thought of? 

IF [player] (attempted / completed) quest once before, THEN give GUI Prompt for [Skip], ELSE ... continue the original coding

something along those line. Seriously, adding even more intentional padding (is / still / will always be) a terrible thing to do.

Thank you for trying to get things fixed before Christmas.

I see not all MR ranked equipment is showing in profiles some of it is still missing, example I only have one Moa showing where all three are MR ranked.

Staticor can the primary fire be taken from 2 metres to 3 or to 4 metres please, also it kills you if the charged fire doesn't quite have enough ammo to get to it's full charge, it'll auto fire killing the user it will not hold the fire until you're ready to let it go. So the staticor is now a dangerous weapon if your not watching your ammo count before charging it.

I like the latest release but it has a few bugs which I guess will be sorted out in time and improved on.

1 hour ago, Elemelepipi said:

No skip cutscene?

^ This needs to be done [DE]

Look the first time around the story was nice, anything after that... kills the farming by adding another ~3-5mins locked-in to grind. How was this not even thought of? 

IF [player] (attempted / completed) quest once before, THEN give GUI Prompt for [Skip], ELSE ... continue the original coding

something along those line. Seriously, adding even more intentional padding (is / still / will always be) a terrible thing to do.

I can not complete sortie #2 mission due to the latest hotfix,and can not log in until 1 hour later,

well,I completed sortie #2 at last but I never have a chance to complete sortie #3,previous effort turned out to be in vain.:angry:

I wonder what can I get for the 1 hour I wasted???

ABOUT THE CUTSCENES. Just so everyone knows, Steve already SAID they're fixing the cutscene thing. No point in complaining about it if they've already confirmed that they're working on it, unlike Mesa's Tennogen, where all we've gotten is "We'll turn off the ability to use Prime Details, and make sure we do that for any future Prime Warframes that have issues with Tennogen" and NO mention of a fix, or reassurance that they'll try to be ready to fix/not let this happen again in the future.

EDIT: The complaint about the Tennogen here was posted sort of blindly. In this forum thread, we've gotten a yes. The problem still stands, but I'm happy to see this is being acknowledged.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Increased the reward chance of Gyromag, Atmo and Repeller Systems from Profit-Taker Bounties.
  • Tweaks towards Eudico’s Profit-Taker Bounty transmissions. 

Hopefully it won't take forever to get the resources now...

As to the transmission...so no option to just skip it, seriously we don't need to hear it EVERY time, not to mention the time it wastes.

Archived