Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to login after newest hotfix

Tamatu

Everything was running fine but then i exited the game because it said to do so for the new hotfix to install and i've been unable to relog since, it has been like 5 minutes at least and 10+ tries. I've tried reloading, restarting the entire computer even but it wont let me log in. (WF is up to date)

Same here. Got something like "Cannot save progress" when I ended the mission I was in when the patch deployed. Eventually I hit abort on that, restarted to get the update, and now I cannot log in to the game, I get "Login failed. Check your info". I can also not log in to the support desk, it tells me "ACCOUNT LOOKUP FAILED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER".

Also the forums are slow as molasses, but I guess that's bound to happen when nobody can log in anymore.

had to restart my computer just so I could log in here because I kept getting an error msg saying Account Lookup Failed and I wasn't able to open a post on the forums because of "Too many connections" . What in the redtext-hek is goin on here XD now even typing the page keep reloading on me every time I type a few words *Scratches head*

Edit: Not complaining ^^ just wanted to explain what I was experiencing 🙂

Edited by -_-X-_-

24 minutes ago, cagritayfun said:

just checked the twitter of warframe they posted 15-20 mins to fix it

oof I just saw this after I posted LOL is there a way for you to Link that here if not no biggy. I don't have a twitter acc anyways XD