Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23.5.0 Mask of the Revenant - Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

19 hours ago, (NSW)Kaffeebohnson said:

So, about the Revenant quest.

As far is I understand it from online guides, you need to

1. Get the Mask

2. Go out at Night, touch puddle

3. Craft first Part (obtained from bounties)

4. Go out at Night, touch puddle

5. Craft second part

6. ???

The quest seems broken at this point. I crafted two parts, but nothing happens on the plains. The quest itself is inactive in the Codex, which is a bug, but the quest is still completable, Support assures me. 

I'll try crafting the third part, in the hope something happens after that. This quest feels really unintuitive, and I don't think that's solely on its current buggy state.

How the heck did you even get the mask? Thanks to the vomvalyst spawn rate I'm still rank 0 for the quills

Deadzones seem to be almost worse than before. Especially on the aiming stick, moving around gets me finer aim controll than actually aiming as it is now.

I do t have to move it 50% to get it to work, but it's not far from that when the reticle actually moves. And when it does it koves far to far to quickly.

Also I seem to run into a bug , the same bug, at least once a day if not more often, somehow, I will be shooting just fine, and then my gun refuses to reload, even though I have ammo, I manage to switch weapons, (after many attempts) and now I'm using my melee weapon, but it's working like my main weapon, (ie launching grenades, infinitely might I add, with NO RELOAD TIME) and then the real fun begins, because now I can't pick anything up, no ammo, no power cells, no mods, no ayatan stars, nothing. And pausing to try to do ANYTHING to fix it, makes me drop all of my weapons.....to be unable to pick them back up.... I then die, my clan yells at me for dieing and holding then back, I have to quit completely, and log back in, hoping my slot hasn't gotten filled, only to get back on, and have it happen again less than an hour later.

Edited by Daehock
Additional information

On 2018-12-19 at 11:44 AM, (NSW)Jason_Moore said:

I don't think that's them I think it's just the Switch not supporting Headsets that doesn't go through their app. But I could be wrong

the switch app in itself does not support warframe due to the fact that nintendo online is not a factor when playing this game. However if you plug in a headset with a mic you can turn on voice chat in game however i never use it  just saw the setting 

On 2019-01-01 at 6:56 PM, Daehock said:

Also I seem to run into a bug , the same bug, at least once a day if not more often, somehow, I will be shooting just fine, and then my gun refuses to reload, even though I have ammo, I manage to switch weapons, (after many attempts) and now I'm using my melee weapon, but it's working like my main weapon, (ie launching grenades, infinitely might I add, with NO RELOAD TIME) and then the real fun begins, because now I can't pick anything up, no ammo, no power cells, no mods, no ayatan stars, nothing. And pausing to try to do ANYTHING to fix it, makes me drop all of my weapons.....to be unable to pick them back up.... I then die, my clan yells at me for dieing and holding then back, I have to quit completely, and log back in, hoping my slot hasn't gotten filled, only to get back on, and have it happen again less than an hour later.

Sounds like lag. Happens to me sometimes when my internet is capped or when I play on a host that's far far away from me (ping is high) 

a standard head set will work with the switch for warframe, no need to buy anything fancy if you already have a corded headset for your cellphone.
One of warframe's better selling points on the switch (aside from warframe on the go) is the fact that you wont be forced into paying a yearly subscription fee to nintendo just to continue playing warframe. its a feature not many games for the switch have, and is likely going to draw a larger crowd of players as a result in the future when the nintendo starts enforcing its membership policy as strictly as xboxlive and what ever sony's doing. 
But i digress. i cant be the only one here asking the big question.

"When are we getting our Fortuna update on the switch?" (Soon hopefully!) Color pallet bugs aside, I'm curious what else is keeping the switch from catching up with the two older consoles update wise.

To echo the poster above, even if we don't get Fortuna for a bit (aside from Nintendo's vetting process I'm sure you guys and Panic Button are figuring out how to work around the hardware limitations), could we at least get the Chimera update in the meantime though, Garuda aside I need the Nezha rework, Accumulating Whipclaw, Adaptation and Rolling Guard in my life asap:(

is there an aproximate of when will we update to higher than 23.5? not necesarily fortuna, but maybe one of the higher 23. patches? i just finished crafting Nezha, and just like Enso above, im looking foward for his rework, but also i would really want to get my hands on its deluxe skin, however it isnt implemented until version 23.8

Edited by (NSW)DragonJuno

Hopefully this also fixes a few graphical glitches like on Venus where if you stand below the door to Data Vault A's building entrance you can see outside through a small hole.

As well as a bug on Earth (sorry can't remember exact location) Where I got clipped into a wall and was unable to escape making me have to abort the mission.

Though seeing that this was in December, unless I forgot to update my game then most likely not.

7 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Any news about Nezha Deluxe and changes coming to Switch?

Was added with update 23.8 on PC and based on status thread posted by Rebecca, Switch's next update is Fortuna Part 1 so likely will be included in that update.

Status thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

On 2019-01-08 at 5:31 PM, (NSW)NitroAG said:

Hopefully this also fixes a few graphical glitches like on Venus where if you stand below the door to Data Vault A's building entrance you can see outside through a small hole.

As well as a bug on Earth (sorry can't remember exact location) Where I got clipped into a wall and was unable to escape making me have to abort the mission.

Though seeing that this was in December, unless I forgot to update my game then most likely not.

If you type /unstuck in chat this’ll move you out 🙂

The camera controls have improved.. A little. Although they still feel the same. I like that I can now make micro movements, kinda. The camera controls just don't feel good at all. It's so slow and it slowly picks up speed as I push the stick more. And then when I push the stick all the way over, the camera speed picks up RLY quickly suddenly. It just doesn't feel good, honestly. I have a total of 205 hours in this game and have played it since release for a whole month. As soon as I got back into a different game, Paladins, the camera controls just felt so much better in erry way and I haven't rly played Warframe that much since. The camera controls are the only thing that makes me not want to play, tbh. It's just hard to play Warframe when I am so used to erry other shooter game. 

I've tried out Fortnite and although it is for sure one of the worst games I've ever played, the camera controls are rly good. I just barely push the stick over and I can see my camera moving slightly. I loved that. I didn't have to move my thumb so far over just to turn at a normal speed. It was rly nice. Makes me so greatful that we can't build in Warframe, too