Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23.5.0 Mask of the Revenant - Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

20 minutes ago, (NSW)RabidSkag said:

No luck yet, I gave it a try, I got only 1 vombalyst at 25 minutes

This has happened to me as well.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)RoyalSnek said:

I think I got lucky. Managed to get 8 but they were one by one and would come only after we killed the first one.

Better than 0 I suppose

This can also be true, it depends on the rng of voms since they don't want to spawn.

great hotfix however the game continues with several bugs and after the hotfix, several bugs appeared. missions of cetus still bugged,
enemies generally continue with the A.I bug, vomvalyst continue bugged with respawm almost 2% in all the map. ships that transport enemies,
not leaving them on the ground but flying in space which causes you to miss the mission among other bugs.
I hope that the pace of hotfix in the Switch is a little better and not 1 per week with luck.
Edited by (NSW)Dr_Rudson

5 hours ago, (NSW)Sirhc said:

Interesting glitch I see already, on Nezha the Galaxy ring is using standard colors not your frames color.

Edit: also not showing color preview on helmet until it is applied, atleast on Nezha with an alt helmet, will test abit more later.

Same with Octavia Maestra, some parts shows original color.

6 hours ago, (NSW)Sirhc said:

Interesting glitch I see already, on Nezha the Galaxy ring is using standard colors not your frames color.

Edit: also not showing color preview on helmet until it is applied, atleast on Nezha with an alt helmet, will test abit more later.

This is happening with all of my frames.

7 hours ago, (NSW)ShugoWah said:

Adding to the report, Oberon regular and prime's cloth doesn't color correctly anymore. 

About half of my warframes also have color sections that never change when you change the color palette. Titania's helmet can never be changed from it's default color, same with Chroma Prime's pelt. Most of Saryn Prime's body will never change from it's default white, no matter which colors you chose on the color palette.

Please fix this issue, it has ruined all my fashion frames and made the game so depressing for me to play.

Thank you so very much for doing a proper job on the control stick input DE, it is a huge, huge improvement - I can finally hit things on switch, my akmagnus and the weapons feel great again! Gunplay is properly back on the menu!

Load times from cetus to the plains are so much more tolerable as well! Just the vomvalyst spawn rates bugging me there, but got round that to a degree last night by tickling the eidelon with my mote amp till he slowly started to spawn them and managed to get 10 cores that way. Not ideal, but I can live with that for now.

Great to see the support on switch living up to your usual standard! Oh, and as a side note, my helios prime is still wondering why he's got to rescan all the enemies in the game since my account migration ;)