Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23.5.0 Mask of the Revenant - Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Can’t you use R3?

I’m using R3 for my reset camera button but then I lose the Secondary Fire action. I have left and right d pad buttons set to item slot 1 and 2 respectively, I suppose I could put secondary fire on one of those, it’d probably be a bit awkward however.

1 hour ago, (NSW)SaltedOil said:

I’m using R3 for my reset camera button but then I lose the Secondary Fire action. I have left and right d pad buttons set to item slot 1 and 2 respectively, I suppose I could put secondary fire on one of those, it’d probably be a bit awkward however.

Where’s the re-center option anyway? I can’t find it 😕 

On 2018-12-20 at 4:20 AM, (NSW)Schantzee said:

I play with the Switch Pro Controller and the gyro motion controls issue has still not been fixed.  The overall sensitivity of the motion controls is much lower with the Pro Controller vs using the Joycons and still not very responsive when set to 100% in the menu.  Not sure if QA does a lot of testing with this controller or not but I would imagine a lot of your users prefer this controller like I do. Thanks in advance and I appreciate all the other awesome updates so far!

Yes, this is a pretty big problem, I have it cranked all the way up too. Almost considered going back to joycon grip 😞 Huge sensitivity difference. Joycons feel about right at default sensitivity (13 IIRC) while chasing things more than a few degrees is hard at 100 on the pro pad.

For those experiencing custom color problems with frames!

My Rhino helm for some reason lost its custom color as well, but when I opened the tab for helmets (the skins, not the colors) it fixed itself instantly.  Maybe this works with other parts as well?

Give it a shot, hopefully it fixes your issues and hopefully it gets patched soon for those who do not see this message.

Edited by (NSW)Sheiken

1 hour ago, (NSW)KarmaDarkStar said:

Their are times when I finish a mission and I can’t move while the cursor is on the screen with nothing in the background, and a time where I got invited to someone’s orbiter and the chat box wouldn’t appear in or out of the orbiter and the only way to fix both problems was to close the game.

When the cursor is stuck on screen i open the menu and go to navigation if in my orbiter or if in a mission the options menu, then back out back to the game. Most of the time that fixes it without resetting the game for me.

Hello is something being done for the skin probleme? Nearly all skins have a color bug and its getting pretty annoying... 

Things like the bottom half of Frost or the effigy on chroma,  nidus head and other staff like that.

Please do something!

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan

20 hours ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Hello is something being done for the skin probleme? Nearly all skins have a color bug and its getting pretty annoying... 

Things like the bottom half of Frost or the effigy on chroma,  nidus head and other staff like that.

Please do something!

They said they will fix it when they come back from their break in January. 

So, about the Revenant quest.

As far is I understand it from online guides, you need to

1. Get the Mask

2. Go out at Night, touch puddle

3. Craft first Part (obtained from bounties)

4. Go out at Night, touch puddle

5. Craft second part

6. ???

The quest seems broken at this point. I crafted two parts, but nothing happens on the plains. The quest itself is inactive in the Codex, which is a bug, but the quest is still completable, Support assures me. 

I'll try crafting the third part, in the hope something happens after that. This quest feels really unintuitive, and I don't think that's solely on its current buggy state.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Kaffeebohnson:

So, about the Revenant quest.

As far is I understand it from online guides, you need to

1. Get the Mask

2. Go out at Night, touch puddle

3. Craft first Part (obtained from bounties)

4. Go out at Night, touch puddle

5. Craft second part

6. ???

The quest seems broken at this point. I crafted two parts, but nothing happens on the plains. The quest itself is inactive in the Codex, which is a bug, but the quest is still completable, Support assures me. 

I'll try crafting the third part, in the hope something happens after that. This quest feels really unintuitive, and I don't think that's solely on its current buggy state.

get the third part and then go back in night 🙂

Revenant Neuroptics it is i guess 🙂