Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ivara color problem

(NSW)jAzz45

well i just updated the game..for this days hotfix..thats cool and all..but when i logged in, the color on ivara's hood and energy thats near her feet reverted back to its default color.. even if you change up the color palates it stays the same..its not game breaking but it puts me off not being able to fashion frame her..fix it DE..thanks..anyone else having the same problem?..or is there any other frames that has been affected?..

58 minutes ago, (NSW)KevUrqruico said:

So ASAP means we have to wait for the 4th hot fix for this simple issue?

You think coding is easy? Have you not heard the proverbe "squash one bug, 3 more arise to take it's place."

Take your time DE, lots of code in this game.

welp..found out it was not just few..but a lot..found that my helios prime sentinel also got that problem.. its a pretty major problem considering that fashioning your frame is one of the highlights in playing this game..so ASAP is clearly needed in this issue..its not game breaking in literal meaning..but game breaking in a sense since this is one of the fundamental draws of warframe..thats my two cents..

STFU! Moron am i not just asking when will it be fix? So should we wait for the forth hot fix or there will be a diffrent event for fixing a color issue.

And by the way since you suck its proverb not proverbe.

21 hours ago, Rhundis said:

You think coding is easy? Have you not heard the proverbe "squash one bug, 3 more arise to take it's place."

Take your time DE, lots of code in this 

4 hours ago, (NSW)KevUrqruico said:

STFU! Moron am i not just asking when will it be fix? So should we wait for the forth hot fix or there will be a diffrent event for fixing a color issue.

And by the way since you suck its proverb not proverbe.

Now there's no need for name calling. 

• 2 weeks later...