SO sad

(PSN)Snoopythe1st

I have been playing for a year now for the 1st time I was called stupid and an idiot. Cos I killed a bot u should scan. I made one mistake but it was like the gamer was in a job not a game I was going to say sorry but he didn’t want to hear just ranted.. 

but this is the way a game is it puts me off it 

it was fun 

now I didn’t know !

any way have a happy Xmas to all warframe people have a happy new year . 

Ignore stupid people. If the guy cannot wrap his head around the fact that this is just a game, then he’s stupid and an a-hole. 

Ignore evrything he said, move on, and judge the game’s community not by a single outlier but by the past year of good experiences 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Snoopythe1st said:

I have been playing for a year now for the 1st time I was called stupid and an idiot. Cos I killed a bot u should scan. I made one mistake but it was like the gamer was in a job not a game I was going to say sorry but he didn’t want to hear just ranted.. 

it was fun 

now I didn’t know !

When this happens you ask them, in a very polite manner of course, "you mad bro?". If they are actually mad, chances are they will let you know (and this will happen in a non very polite manner)

If they get offended beacause "did you just assume my gender?????" you get creative. If and I say IF you happen to play limbo a banish may accidentally hit them. They may put you on ignore list but let's face the truth, it's your gain

I'm a butthole I know.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Snoopythe1st said:

it was fun 

now I didn’t know !

You must be new to online gaming...

Here's a helpful hint: this happens in pretty much every online game. Buttholes are everywhere on the internet.

My advice: grow a thicker skin and move on. If you're going to be put off playing games by random idiots, then you really should stick to single player games.

Ignore listing them is good enough, at least you know who to avoid, would be better if it would affect matchmaking though.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Snoopythe1st said:

You too.