Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania is now targeted with homing missiles in PoE AND Orb Vallis 22.12.0 to 24.6.2 (Not Fixed)

devildevil21

Since the last post was archived after being posted here, several times bumped, several times updated, this bug is now also in the orb vallis. How delightfully fun!

Not trying to sound rude, but this is starting to be offensive from DE to just downright ignore this bug.

Link to old thread:

Edited by devildevil21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually believe that missiles homing on razorwing  titania is not a bug, the bug is lack of "projectile incoming" message and oneshotting.

Why? those missiles are meant to deal with archwings and razorwing behaves completely like one, just doesnt have abilities to counter projectiles.

• 3 weeks later...

Took a break from the game for awhile due to this bug. Has there been even an acknowledgment that they're even aware of this occurring? I'm guessing not since I'm still seeing the same debate on if it's intended or not. Baffles me that we're almost to the one year mark and I'm still being randomly nearly one shot by these nearly invisible missiles even if I'm not in razorwing.

This is indeed extremely annoying and makes razorwing risky to use in those zones. If you miss an anti air turret somewhere there will be no warning before those missiles hit and cause a lot of damage.

Edited by Vahenir

• 2 months later...
On 2019-02-06 at 12:33 AM, Exploding_Acorn said:

Took a break from the game for awhile due to this bug. Has there been even an acknowledgment that they're even aware of this occurring? I'm guessing not since I'm still seeing the same debate on if it's intended or not. Baffles me that we're almost to the one year mark and I'm still being randomly nearly one shot by these nearly invisible missiles even if I'm not in razorwing.

Nope, still no bug fix or mention from DE about this bug.

Also, bump. And oh look, it's been more than a year since this bug showed up, still no fix! 😄