Why are people hyped for Mesa Prime?

Argatar

This is a genuine question. I really do not understand what is going on with her. Im not a new player I've been playing since excal prime was available for purchase and been active (mr24) so i thought i kinda knew what was cool and trendy with the community. There was indeed a time when it seemed like everyone played mesa and there was a very good chance that in a random squad there would be at least one, but that changed in recent months, maybe around the exalted weapon separation update, but recently i just haven't seen that many mesas around. At least not as many as chromas, which were dominating PoE since before chroma prime, and that wasn't nearly as hyped, despite so many people using him. Mesa just has not been that common of a sight, so i was really surprised when all of a sudden so many fans of her came up and its been said to be "the most anticipated prime". I like mesa, i played with her a lot during the years but i never saw her anywhere that high in the wf hierarchy. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just the looks but personally i prefer the graxx skin i have on her haha. Maybe i just lost touch with the community. Its an open discussion so if anyone who would like to tell me their thoughts id be glad to hear.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays,

Argatar

Edited by Argatar

35 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Thanks for signing your post, otherwise we wouldn't of known who posted it.

Secondly "Megathread" is a dev only tag, you should remove it.

I didn't know about the megathread thing, thanks. And no need for the salt, just tryna start a discussion.

I purposely stopped playing her when the split the Exalted weapons. I just didn't want to waste forma on her Redeemer when I knew Prime was coming up.

She's good at what she does, but has some trouble with the newer content. Her range on Peacemaker isn't great, and can't target everything properly. That being said  she's still useful in nearly all content.