Jump to content

Remove Anansa from Sortie rewards.


Diavoros
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just as title says, please remove the anansa sculptures from sortie rewards as it's a "redundant" and inferior reward to the 4000 Endo, not only gives an overall lesser amount of endo, it requires the player to fill them with stars to achieve their maximum endo value. There is no reason to have them in the rewards for sorties instead of putting them in the general loot tables for mission where all the other ayatan sculptures can be obtained. It's somewhat grieving to get this item several days in a week from sorties when hoping to get something more useful from the rewards, it's true that "just sell the sculptures for platinum" but, so can all the other sculptures that are found randomly in missions!. It should be replaced with another possible reward that doesn't duplicate with the other existing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't mind that much if it remains, but reduce the drop chance. It says it's supposed to 28% drop chance but i'm pretty sure that's BS. between 2 profiles(xbox and pc) i've done over a hundred sorties in the past couple months and I get anasa 90% of the time... I really hope DE didn't pull that BS they did awhile ago where they messed with the drop chances without telling anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I call them 15p statues. They're also worth the most Endo of all the statues and take the most (amber) stars thus they're always worth more plat than the others.

Also they are exclusive to Sorties (can't farm them from Arbitrations) and trade slots are limited making them even more desirable for people who are willing to pay others for Endo.

 

Whether or not you consider it a wasted or a filler drop depends on how much you need Endo/plat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

It should be replaced with another possible reward that doesn't duplicate with the other existing.

What other things do you dislike that would go in its place? If you think they'll just up the chance of things you do want or add things that most people want, that's not how it's going to work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The sculptures should be put together with the other ayatan randomly in missions and perhaps, in the rotation C of arbitrations at a lower chance considering C keeps repeating after the first. You can do several arbitrations a day, but sorties only once, so even if they are removed from sorties and replaced with nothing, the sculptures wouldn't become in less availability than they are at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Diavoros makes a good point. Why have a reward that is simply an inferior alternative to another? Do not get me wrong I like stacking sculptures in my ship as much as the next player (which I do not actually do. I cash them in for Endo) but when they are serve as little more than padding they ought to be removed from the table and added to standard ayatan loot tablrs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diavoros said:

Just as title says, please remove the anansa sculptures from sortie rewards as it's a "redundant" and inferior reward to the 4000 Endo, not only gives an overall lesser amount of endo, it requires the player to fill them with stars to achieve their maximum endo value. There is no reason to have them in the rewards for sorties instead of putting them in the general loot tables for mission where all the other ayatan sculptures can be obtained. It's somewhat grieving to get this item several days in a week from sorties when hoping to get something more useful from the rewards, it's true that "just sell the sculptures for platinum" but, so can all the other sculptures that are found randomly in missions!. It should be replaced with another possible reward that doesn't duplicate with the other existing.

I actually rely on selling them at 20plat each to make ends meet.

You really dont consider that some of us need those sculptures?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Decoration. Not able to put Kuva or a booster or Legendary Core in your ship or DOJO.

Sellable. You can sell these from 12 to 50 plat. Adding stars can up the value as well as give you different versions depending on the stars in it.

Gift to someone in need of ENDO.

Create art if you have an ear for it.

Turn into Endo when you need some.

It is the most versitile of the rewards as it can do things the others canno.

We appreciate your view point on this.....as we have done this song/dance many a time before and will again next week/month/year.

Play on....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some people can't even read blinded by their own greed and/or indifference on the matter. What I am asking is to remove the relics from the sorties rewards and not to remove them entirely from the game. All the other sculptures are found randomly in missions, weekly hunt and arbitrations, so anansa should go there as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

Some people can't even read blinded by their own greed and/or indifference on the matter.

Says the guy blinded by greed of rivens and/or indifference towards those who find ansas/endo far more useful than those.

See, we're at an impasse. There are 6 different types of Riven Rewards on the Sortie table (Melee Riven Mod, 8.14% drop chance; Pistol Riven Mod, 7.61%; Rifle Riven Mod, 6.79%, Zaw Riven Mod, 2.00%; Kitgun Riven Mod, 2.00%; Shotgun Riven Mod, 1.36%), why can't there be 2 different Endo Rewards?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i am in favor of KEEPING the anasa ayatan in sortie. people can't realize that they are an easy source of... everything. especially easy plat and endo. i don't want the drop chance made smaller. i would even like to see it becoming bigger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should replace it with a new sculpture that’s worth 4800 endo filled. It’s so weird you have to put stars into it and get 3450 or w/e it is. Should be more then the 4000 endo.

 

if they do remove it it would be awesome if they replaced it with a vaulted relic. I know I know crazy but people would be happy to get them if it’s a really old relic. Well that or add them to the 50 day login rewards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What if, they let use trade in ayatans (specifically the anasa) for other things (not endo).

Like hefty amounts of void traces OR even relic packs OR Kuva. You won't feel like you've wasted your time cuz you have the option to do something with your sculptures and if you don't want any of those, then the value of ayatans in trade is probably gonna go up (since they exit the market faster) and that means more plat for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Says the guy blinded by greed of rivens and/or indifference towards those who find ansas/endo far more useful than those.

See, we're at an impasse. There are 6 different types of Riven Rewards on the Sortie table (Melee Riven Mod, 8.14% drop chance; Pistol Riven Mod, 7.61%; Rifle Riven Mod, 6.79%, Zaw Riven Mod, 2.00%; Kitgun Riven Mod, 2.00%; Shotgun Riven Mod, 1.36%), why can't there be 2 different Endo Rewards?

Except I couldn't care less about Rivens, I don't use them. While reactor/catalyst blueprints, exilus adapters, and boosters are my interest. I don't give a damn about stuff to sell from the rewards, I prefer to get things that save me to spend plat on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Main reason a fair few of us stopped doing sorties really and found it more rewarding to just buy the rivens others get for less of a disappoint... hope they do review the whole table as kuva simple to get 10k in 30mins endo 10k 30 mins only dream to get that core but like lotto got to be in it to win it... sure they can be fun but when you get them dreaded missions to come out with a inaros sand to the face it stings the eyes to read

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How about if we just increase the amount of endo it gives to 4000 when fully upgraded.

That way people who want to sell it can get a slightly better price, people who want to decorate can still farm it and people who just want endo will not lose out too much compared to the direct 4k endo option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...