Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4

This Hotfix contains a few of the recently broadcasted changes coming mentioned here. More to come!

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

•  
  • You can now skip the Profit-Taker Bounty cutscenes. 
    • There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!
  •  

What a ridiculous excuse, anyone who has played the mission 3x, quickly realized that the cutcenes are just bad and annoying.
But what am I talking, everyone plays the game at DE and the Q & A team is the best you can find.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Mecha Mods not transferring Status Effects that were activated on the killing blow to nearby enemies. 

❤️ and just like that my life just got infinitely better!!! thanks DE!!!

Now can you take a look at the larger kubrows not able to wear the Baruuk armor set properly? Its clipping on the larger kubrows

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Arch-Gun Ammo pool increased by 2x for all Arch-Guns in Atmosphere mode.
  • Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes instead of 10.

Two updates and you already changing values. Did you actually test it yourself before going public?

These changes are absolutely glorious. I'll be accepting these specific changes as my birthday gifts:

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The ‘Fluid Mechanics’ ambient music track has been added as a Somachord Tone out in Orb Vallis!

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• Added waypoints to the spawned Pylons.
  • Added a waypoint to the Crisma Toroid when dropped.
  • You can now skip the Profit-Taker Bounty cutscenes. 
    • There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!
  • Removed Knockdown from the Profit-Taker’s lightning attack.
  • The Fluctus carrying Terra Manker now has a guaranteed Heavy Weapon Ammo drop. Their spawn rates have also been increased to allow up to 3 of them simultaneously at max Alert Level.

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Arch-Gun Ammo pool increased by 2x for all Arch-Guns in Atmosphere mode.
  • Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes instead of 10.

Changes:

• Sola, Calda, and Vega Toroid drops are now affected by Resource Chance Boosters.

6 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

I really hope you guys fix the fact that Fluctus does 0 damage to the orb

Otherwise it'll be almost a week before i can get a new atmosphere archwing gun

Fluctus worked fine for my Orb runs did a lot of damage to several legs at once.

4 minutes ago, V0LK said:

Two updates and you already changing values. Did you actually test it yourself before going public?

That's how game development works. Yeah, they got their tens of thousands of PC players to test the game. Now they are fixing the things that need to be fixed.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes instead of 10.

DE do you even listen to your community ?
Not this is not fix the problem !
We want use the arch guns like other weapons but sacrifice the secondary weapon slot . Pls DE don't spoil it what most of us waited for years..

Gerade eben schrieb Xrasegot:

DE do you even listen to your community ?
Not this is not fix the problem !
We want use the arch guns like other weapons but sacrifice the secondary weapon slot . Pls DE don't spoil it what most of us waited for years..

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

Arch-Guns are not overpowered (hell, they are in fact weaker than the top tier weapons people put to use). I don't want to bring my Imperator Vandal to a mission because it makes killing enemies easier (laughs in Ignis Wraith), I WANT TO BRING IT BECAUSE I WANT TO SHOOT ENEMIES WITH A BIG GUN!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Sola, Calda, and Vega Toroid drops are now affected by Resource Drop Chance Boosters.
    • Worth noting that the Resource Booster always applied - this is specifically the Resource Drop Chance Booster.
  • Removed the self-damage from the Staticor Charged Shot.
  • Updated the Martial Fury Mod description to use Attack Speed instead of Fire Rate.

At least they removed the charge damage now if we could at least get them to change the range to 4m instead of 2 i admit 8m was a bit large i think 4m is a happy medium for everyone...

Archived