Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.4

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Arch-Gun Ammo pool increased by 2x for all Arch-Guns in Atmosphere mode.

An unintentional change, which is actually a buff, is that all weapons seem to have almost double max ammo. Rubico is now 143 from 72. Ignis Wraith is 1599 from 800. Atomos is 699 from 350. Twin Grakatas is now 2399 from 1200.

17 часов назад, Critical сказал:

-snip-

You yell like if you were forced to look on Fortuna cutscenes for months while mere hours passed. Chill.

Quil and Konzo issue is true but they are only unskippable things now so far. Still, put it into suggestions or contribute to mutual vote instead of yelling.

Also DE most likely wanted ppl to have at least a chance to look into cutscenes bc there already were speedruns.

6 hours ago, ThousandLights said:

You yell like if you were forced to look on Fortuna cutscenes for months while mere hours passed. Chill.

Quil and Konzo issue is true but they are only unskippable things now so far. Still, put it into suggestions or contribute to mutual vote instead of yelling.

Also DE most likely wanted ppl to have at least a chance to look into cutscenes bc there already were speedruns.

• It felt like eternity.
  • This is a repeatable issue that DE chose on purpose with zero consideration for the user experience - suggestions are put in the trash can, votes are nonexistent.
  • This is a complete b***s*** excuse, as I pointed out in my original message.

DE keeps repeating bad practices, keeps releasing new items/content with the same bugs/"unintended mechanics" (new items unlinkable, new Baro weapons untradeable, Orbs being affected by the -shield aura [and Rebb joking about it :facepalm:] ) every, damned, time... and people like you tell the people pointing out these things to 'chill'?

В 21.12.2018 в 01:01, Critical сказал:
  • It felt like eternity.
  • This is a repeatable issue that DE chose on purpose with zero consideration for the user experience - suggestions are put in the trash can, votes are nonexistent.
  • This is a complete b***s*** excuse, as I pointed out in my original message.

DE keeps repeating bad practices, keeps releasing new items/content with the same bugs/"unintended mechanics" (new items unlinkable, new Baro weapons untradeable, Orbs being affected by the -shield aura [and Rebb joking about it :facepalm:] ) every, damned, time... and people like you tell the people pointing out these things to 'chill'?

Unlikable is a matter of taste, Baro weapons still can be traded if not affected by affinity, bugs have zero excuses by themselves but cutscenes treatment it's not a bug, it's a poor design decision.

Also yes, I tell you to chill. We all dealing with those problems for years, me personally will be 3 soon. In 99% of cases when I saw that DE solve problems, it was decided because a lot of players asked about it first, delay though may vary from hours to years, sadly. Plus you didn't specify whose suggestions you mean because already infamous Fetch was fixed like on 99% because of players will and wish to deliver DE knowledge that this mod is poorly designed. Et cetera et cetera.

Yelling never helped anybody to deliver message clearer. Consistency and manners in pointing out, on contrary, yes.

I know that you most likely will say that loudest people will be heard best, but it doesn't mean it should be rudest people in the room. "Bs excuse" doesn't magically make your opinion more important than anyone's else.

10 hours ago, ThousandLights said:

Unlikable is a matter of taste, Baro weapons still can be traded if not affected by affinity, bugs have zero excuses by themselves but cutscenes treatment it's not a bug, it's a poor design decision.

Also yes, I tell you to chill. We all dealing with those problems for years, me personally will be 3 soon. In 99% of cases when I saw that DE solve problems, it was decided because a lot of players asked about it first, delay though may vary from hours to years, sadly. Plus you didn't specify whose suggestions you mean because already infamous Fetch was fixed like on 99% because of players will and wish to deliver DE knowledge that this mod is poorly designed. Et cetera et cetera.

Yelling never helped anybody to deliver message clearer. Consistency and manners in pointing out, on contrary, yes.

I know that you most likely will say that loudest people will be heard best, but it doesn't mean it should be rudest people in the room. "Bs excuse" doesn't magically make your opinion more important than anyone's else.

"Unlinkable" not "Unlikable" - it was also merely an example of how DE repeats itself doing bad development (and QA) practices, and I did not say the unskippable chatter was a 'bug' but a UX (user experience) issue.

Don't. Your /played time plays no role in this, nor does mine, you're also being too generous towards the 99% stat (idk why you brought this up anyway, it's irrelevant & makes DE seem like they got no ideas of their own on what/how to fix things). Fetch is a horrible example as well, since if all players will end up using a vacuum mod on their companion, it should probably be made global, instead of taking a mod slot.

You keep talking of "yelling", yet all I did was using formatting to highlight three sentences, none of which were in all caps...

Calling BS is not being rude (if getting told that something you did was objectively bad is triggering you, there's an issue, and it's not with the side pointing it out), kissing ... doesn't help anyone either. We all also know that DE pretty much abandons all new content after a few weeks & only does a few gamebreaking/exploit fixes - so now is the only time they might listen.

On 2018-12-19 at 11:35 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now skip the Profit-Taker Bounty cutscenes. 
    • There was much debate before launch about how to treat these - there have been cases of 'cutscenes & skipping' causing toxicity in other games and communities, which is something we wanted to avoid. We are going to find a way to quickly enable skipping, and put our hope in the positivity of the Tenno that there won't be disrespect toward players who want to watch the Cutscenes for the first time in the event people matchmake together!

The solution is simple and is there for ages.
Just put a checkbox under the game options "Skip cutscenes" (unchecked by default).
And treat every other "cinematic/cutscene/dialogue" as following after that:
First time present for an account? Never skip even if the option above is checked.
Second time? Check for that option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-19 at 3:35 PM, TIX3Lpl said:

I mean when shield is down and you need to shoot the legs. Fluctus has real problem with it. Even when you are shooting in the right place you deal 0. Rarely your 1 or 2 hits will deal dmg. I wanted to take another archgun but reserch in dojo for gravimag will take months to be compleated (almost all of my clan isn't interested  in farming systems . I cant even lower my dojo lvl because i need to cancel all decoration. There are hundreds of them ;-;

Best spend 20p then to get another gravimag.

В 22.12.2018 в 17:42, Critical сказал:

"Unlinkable" not "Unlikable" - it was also merely an example of how DE repeats itself doing bad development (and QA) practices, and I did not say the unskippable chatter was a 'bug' but a UX (user experience) issue.

Don't. Your /played time plays no role in this, nor does mine, you're also being too generous towards the 99% stat (idk why you brought this up anyway, it's irrelevant & makes DE seem like they got no ideas of their own on what/how to fix things). Fetch is a horrible example as well, since if all players will end up using a vacuum mod on their companion, it should probably be made global, instead of taking a mod slot.

You keep talking of "yelling", yet all I did was using formatting to highlight three sentences, none of which were in all caps...

Calling BS is not being rude (if getting told that something you did was objectively bad is triggering you, there's an issue, and it's not with the side pointing it out), kissing ... doesn't help anyone either. We all also know that DE pretty much abandons all new content after a few weeks & only does a few gamebreaking/exploit fixes - so now is the only time they might listen.

Actually, that's what I partially said. You probably missed me with white knights or something but sorry to disappoint.

DE do listen but they clearly feel losing touch of fixing everything at once without our help. That reliance bothers me and makes me feel that they slow down and actually have big difficulties with handling so much they got. 

Towards Fetch - DE, or most likely somebody answering for this in DE, consistently refuses to put it as global, so the least thing they could provide for us is to make it doable. Also mod appearance itself was quality of life change, but change being late for years.

Yelling wasn't 100% particularly pointed to you, so here I made incorrect phrase, sorry.

Abandon "everything" is too powerful word. I will say what they really consistently abandon without exclusions (you may call it "too much personal opinion" if you wish so, but I keep seeing changes in both "corridors" and open worlds).  Arenas, arenas were abandoned in 100% of times during years I was there. Even so much called endgame ones were abandoned and not filled with new rewards or filled with such catastrophic speed that ppl already got gravely bored. 

• 7 months later...

Archived