"Mastered" items QOL

Lanka

Something that, frankly, should had been added ages ago. Not the least because of ridiculous amount of things in this game..

Either show the 'mastery' icon on any piece of equipment in any GUI/menu (which I'd say is preferred method), or have a tick box alike hiding things you currently own, but for things you've already mastered. As it is, it takes one to many clicks on any GUI element to actually show if you've mastered something.

Why? Well, pretty much why not..? I don't want to click through items one-by-one to see which I've mastered already (I seriously can't remember names of every goddamn thing I've used over the years, especially since I take ~6 month breaks every now and then)

• Like 1

100% support this. If I'm scrolling through things like the market, dojo lab etc. why do I have to click on weapons, warframes etc. that I have mastered and then sold to see if I have mastered that item or not. Like for example this weapon here is something I have mastered and then sold, yet I have absolutely no indication of that unless I click on the weapon. A small "Mastered" icon like this one in the corner of that item in the market/dojo lab would be more than enough. I'm honestly surprised it still isn't a thing.

Edited by NickMC96
  • Like 1