Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To: Support

(XBOX)DevilsCourier

I want to link my XBox One account to my Twitch account but everytime I try to log in or sign up I get a message telling me to cerate an account on my XBox One. I have been playing Warframe through my XBox One for four to five months, so I guess my question is, if I do not have a Warframe account on my XBox One how have I been playing your game? Ilove the game and do not want to quit playing but I am getting highly fustrated by what has been going on with support, and no I can not log in tho the Zen desk to file a ticket. Please, lets get this problem fixed.

Where / how are you trying to login? If it is on the Warframe website did you choose "Xbox One" at the login screen?

P.S. I think the support staff (or DE staff in general)  doesn't read this section of the forums.

Edited by Leyvonne
typos

6 minutes ago, (XB1)polface said:

If they are able to login here then I guess that they know to pick the ‘sign in with Xbox’ option.

I asked because a lot of people, myself included, stay logged in on the forums and I personally only recently found out there are buttons for different platforms. Also the part about not being able to log in to Zen Desk made me wonder.

15 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

I asked because a lot of people, myself included, stay logged in on the forums and I personally only recently found out there are buttons for different platforms. Also the part about not being able to log in to Zen Desk made me wonder.

Fair enough, good point in regards to Zen Desk.

Sorry if my post came across as rude, it wasn’t meant with any sort of tone 🙂