Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void relics and owned parts.

CedarDpg

It would be nice whenever we interact with void relics, be it in the refinement UI or when we're choosing a relic for a void fissure, that the UI lets us know which parts we already own. Also, possibly let us know which relics are vaulted so we don't have to look that up on the wiki all the time. Perhaps even let us know if a part offered as a reward at the end of the rotation/mission is vaulted.

Haha, I'm not a new player, per se...though I am coming back from a ~3 year hiatus...but heck I have no clue all of the relics and frames/etc. that are vaulted. I have the wiki page up all the time and created a list of all the things I still need for mastery with notes whether or not they're vaulted. Doesn't help in PUGs when I have to figure out what's most valuable in whatever we get to decide...10-15 seconds or something?

• 1 month later...

Wow!  I agree with this suggestion 100%.  I have been meaning to mention this for a while now and happened upon this thread before posting.  This would be extremely useful DE!  I can't tell you how many times I have gone into the selection screen during endless missions not knowing whether or not I had the parts or not prior to selecting a relic. 

I really like the idea of the vaulted relic information too.  Sometimes we have some many relics and don't realize that we may have a rare/vaulted relic in our inventory.  I would be a little more selective before doing a quick run just to get some void traces as I typically just select a relic with the highest quantity in my inventory.

But please do not take this as a complaint.  We love this game and just want to make suggestions that we believe would enhance the experience for the community!

Edited by dextersl