General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Possible Memory Leak?

Kai

How do I check if Warframe is causing a memory leak in specific instances? This always happens when I enter Orb Vallis and nothing else. I used to be able to enter Orb Vallis prior to the Profit-Taker Update and farm and do bounties just fine, but once this update was implemented, I couldn't even reach Bounty 4 without crashing inside the Elevator, even entering Orb Vallis directly from Navigation will allow me to move about 10 meters before memory usage hits 90%+ and persists for a good few seconds after FORCIBLY closing Warframe due to not responding at all (mouse stops responding as well, tabbing out doesn't help, Task Manager takes a while to actually close Warframe).

Aside from the obvious UI being broken and my OCD kicking in due to the Extractor Icon in the planet (where you hover to put your extractor drone or check the loot for that planet) is cut in half, this is possibly the only thing that broke my game so far.

Managed to complete the 1st to 3rd phases of the Heist, but it became considerably terrible to the point even entering Orb Vallis either way (Fortuna or Navigation) just eats up my Memory and can't even move it around. Please help.

I haven't had this hit me yet but I've heard a LOT of complaints about the plains in that the rainy weather seems to be persisting when moving between the gate, and when you go back out, it layers another new set of rain on top of the next one, and keeps going every transition. I'm kind of wondering if the Fortuna elevator isn't doing something similar with it's weather layers