[DE]Helen

Warframe on the Discord Store

11 hours ago, VinylSkies said:

How about making it so I can just LINK my discord account so I don't have to reinstall the game through Nitro?

It would probably defeat the point of downloading via Discord tho

Just want to ask if plat from this bunde is tradable, and if not.. if i will buy something from market for plat, it will use my plat that i can trade or untradeble plat first.

I downloaded it via discord and optimized and verified the cache I still don't see it and I am subscribed to Nitro games

How to solve I tried making the shortcut method on steam directory didn't work

2 hours ago, -BD-WalDoonalld said:

Just want to ask if plat from this bunde is tradable, and if not.. if i will buy something from market for plat, it will use my plat that i can trade or untradeble plat first.

Yes.

Those subscribed to Nitro Classic will NOT get access to the Reverence Pack. You must be subscribed to Nitro Games in order to get this pack for free.

Users that are not subscribed to Nitro Games will have the option to purchase this pack.

Shows $25 in-game. 

1 hour ago, IIAxiosII said:

Those subscribed to Nitro Classic will NOT get access to the Reverence Pack. You must be subscribed to Nitro Games in order to get this pack for free.

Users that are not subscribed to Nitro Games will have the option to purchase this pack.

Shows $25 in-game. 

Have been subbed to classic nitro since April and got it. Feels Good.

• Like 1

works with discord nitro gift? Yesterday i was trying all day and i could not, i have nitro

@dicion if you have a capture i think it would be better

my config:

Destiny: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -cluster:public -registry:Discord

Run in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools"

its ok?

Edited by SebaZOscure

5 hours ago, SebaZOscure said:

works with discord nitro gift? Yesterday i was trying all day and i could not, i have nitro

@dicion if you have a capture i think it would be better

my config:

Destiny: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -cluster:public -registry:Discord

Run in: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools"

its ok?

check the in game market with discord overlay on

1 hour ago, V45H said:

check the in game market with discord overlay on

I've done it and i don't see anything, is it because i have Discord Nitro from the squad event?

or the shortcut configuration is bad?

EDIT: Its ok, apparently in Windows 10 after opening the game for the first time with "-registry: Discord" you must restart W10.

Edited by SebaZOscure

10 hours ago, SebaZOscure said:

I've done it and i don't see anything, is it because i have Discord Nitro from the squad event?

or the shortcut configuration is bad?

EDIT: Its ok, apparently in Windows 10 after opening the game for the first time with "-registry: Discord" you must restart W10.

ah yeah using the shortcut it worked just fine for me with the steam version and overlay on so... idk

This is the very reason I don't like having the same games on multiple launchers. Like hell if you think I'm going to install a second copy of the game just for a bunch of skins and 440pl. Why not let us link our discord account and give us the skin in whatever launcher we're using if we have Nitro?

It says that its Free with nitro, but for some odd reason every time I attempt to get it, it re-directs me to the In-App purchases giving me two options, credit card and PayPal (£16.98) and not free which is weird, anyone else has this issue or am I doing something wrong?

Been playing Warframe and using Discord for a while now, but for whatever reason, Discord will recognize that Warframe is running, but still want to install it instead of just acknowledging that its already installed.  Anyone have some advice for this?

On my end, I attempted to claim the reverence pack, and it gave me a $25 bill. I searched the net, and a tweet from DE said that claiming the pack with Nitro might still show the price, but it won't be deducted, so I happily clicked the confirm button, only to get billed anyway...

On 2019-04-18 at 7:34 AM, sinnae said:

Having an issue claiming the Reverence Pack. I have an annual Nitro Games subscription and was able to redeem the Ash Nitro bundle today. I used to play through Steam but I did a full clean install through Warframe instead of using the shortcut workaround.

Anytime I go to claim the Reverence Pack it instantly shows a pop-up "Your purchase has been cancelled."

My Discord billing is current.

Friend's having the same problem but she's using the shortcut workaround and getting the same error every time.

First we get the steam mandatory link to get certain skins, then we got Twitch, now we got discord...

Where did the core of this game years ago where you either buy or don't buy stuff, instead of either buy, or buy or link, or use discord, or use twitch, or use steam, or don't.

All fine you want to promote certain platforms for unique stuff, but at least put it on the normal ingame store later on also.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1