Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

Can you confirm the old operator hairstyles will get a hairstyle 2.0 makeover? [edit] actually seeing how rough/patchy/disconnected the new hair looks, I'll keep the old one with the extra colour slot...[/edit]

Any news on 'fixes' to operator clothing, plenty of it still clips, doesn't look like it used to etc.  Is there going to be any further changes/improvements to the old stuff.  For example, the umbral scarf goes under parts of the haztech cuirass, considering we can only buy the umbral scarf with plat, then we have waistbands that are too big, shouldn't it all at least fit right?

Are we going to get more things drop from Profit taker orb on OV, compared with eidolons their rewards are considerably less rewarding when you consider eidolons drop arcanes and have things like articula that can drop along with mods.  Not to mention eidolons also drop items which can go towards focus school standing.  Can we at least make them 'equal' in terms of rewards.

are the daily cap for syndicated will ever be remove is a bit tedious having to wait 24 hours to have to grind for standing once more making it into a weekly grind just for 1 standing rank would help if the daily cap was remove but we will see if this is even possible hope my question gets answered 

Dojo Questions:

me and some of my clan mates would like to move/change some things in our dojo, however, these things are static such as the statue in the temple of honor and the barrack locations.  Can an option be made to be able to modify these items and maybe other static objects in the dojos? 

also there is currently a glitch where if you delete messages in your inbox they do not stay deleted.  will there be a fix for this? can it be made to where people who have completed missions that reward warframe blueprints are able to repurchase those blueprints?

there currently is a glitch where, in orb vallus, when you throw down dye or bait that it will instantly sink into the bottom and does not activate wasting the gears

1 hour ago, Lored said:

Clan management system:

• Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • More information for admins:
    • Player(x) invite Player(y);
    • Curent resources progress (%);
    • Curent research progress (%);
  • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
    • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

Yes please, I would most certainly like those changes too. Also can we have a better audit log for clans as well DE?

My question has probably already been asked, but this is something that must be addressed.

Archguns: will you buff them again, and give each one a unique ability that makes it a viable choice in 1hour+ endless missions?

Orb Mothers: better loot? 

The New War: I'll take literally anything.

melee 3.0: please show some WIP stuff, I'm dyin' here.

Railjack: Railjack?

46 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I will answer your question - yes, this is the last stream of the year!

We’re lucky if you answer 2-3 Qs im this thread every stream. I don’t want you to answer Qs you want to answer, if you don’t have an answer to some Qs (like the lack of lore for newer warframes) then just tell us you don’t. That way you know what you’re working on and what you’re not 

Speaking of that, where’s the lore behind Baruuk and Garuda? From what I hear the new Fragments have Fortuna lore only 

Hi, 

Me again with the same question as before. Will there ever be a way to acquire the Prime Glyphs other than buying the highest tiers of the Prime Access/Unvaulting? I'm only interested in getting those and the accessories, I don't want the platinum or the frames/weapons offered and yet I still have to pay a premium if I want to get those.

Looking forward to a fun stream! I do have a few questions this time around:

Will we ever see any of the unfinished cave bases out on the Plains (Mount Naang, etc.) get finished? With half or so of the cave bases being finished and the other half being locked doors, it really makes the cave element of the Plains feel incomplete.

Off of that topic, can we expect to get any changes to the less useful vendors of Cetus (specifically Master Teasonai and Nakak)? They contribute to a similar feeling of incompleteness in Cetus as they sell so little: and what they do sell is not used very often (if at all).

Lastly, can we expect any changes to PoE wildlife to bring it more in line with the Valus? Things such as new animals, new creature behavior and animations, a conservation/hunting system, etc.

Thanks for all the work on the game, and happy holidays to all those at DE!

1. Are there any more umbra frames planned?

2. When we'll going to see a dojo rework.? Building a dojo is way too strategic and a bad positioning of a clan hall can be almost impossible to correct. 

3. When we'll going to see sentinel rivens back and maybe rivens for archwings.

4. Also we need a rework of the archeing missions. They are way to limited and easy.

Any plans on possibly adding another type of equipment for live pets akin weapons for sentinels/moas? It's already too crowded with important core mods to fit any of the 60/60 mods for example.
The helminth charger is arguably one of the worst live pets pre the new set. However, the low drop rate combined with 1 drop per bounty makes it pretty sad, I hope you have some fixes for this in mind.

Thanks.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Shockwing9257 said:

They were removed not too long ago, if you are talking about the Sentinel weapons.

They are probably talking about the fact that DE mentioned rereleasing them as their own type of riven with an alternate way to get them. We haven't heard anything since then though.

Could you fix the problem with k-drive dissapearing completely? I recently encountered this and [DE]David helped me out. When i lost it i was just messing around with k-drive in orb vallis and went to fortuna, came back and it was gone including the launcher. Yes it is encountered on all systems, as i found a thread where someone reported it on pc, i reported on ps4, and someone reported xbox. No switch reports.

Archived