Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

Okay so I want to say I appreciate the work you have put into Fortuna and the Orb Valis. So here is a couple of questions that I would at least like to know that you are aware of.

Are you going to fix pet hair?

Are you going to fix the dirty hair look of the new operator hairstyles?

Are you going to allow us to forma for the Umbra polarity?

Are you going to bring out other Umbra warframes?

Is there any way we can get a skin for Mesa that gives her the TRUE gunslinger look with a duster and a real cowbow hat?

Thank you for all the good work and I look forward to seeing if you answer or just ignore my questions. 🙂

The majority of us have found it hard to play in public with randoms, especially in free roam, if you were not the HOST, there was a chsnce you would wind up kicked out of squad for failing to connect. Then if there was HOST MIGRATION you could possibly be kicked from squad and sent to the menu because the new host might have a worse connection or use a different NAT TYPE, in a Q&A, you guys said you used a (squad Host server system) because it is simple and you needed something cheap in WARFRAME's early days,                                            

Now warframe has grown. The Hosted server's system is outdated and does not work. Please tell us you will be working on a better server type for 2019? Possibly dedicated servers? No more host migrations!

On 2018-12-19 at 10:53 PM, Lored said:

Special for you. 

Hide contents

So no proofs? This is only an assumption without direct evidence.

This works both ways, you know. You are making the assumption that they are susceptible to the infestation from presumably thin air.

This must explain why kubrows don't have an infested variant-

Oh wait. They do. 

But then again the wikia doesn't claim they eat infestation. The wikia (that's updated by numerous individuals daily and checked for accuracy or otherwise that information would be removed) must be wrong then.

The final nail in the coffin:

Feral Kavats, also known as Moonless Kavats, are the wild, feline-like creatures stalking around on any Orokin Derelict tileset, feeding on Infested flesh.

Just in case you want to keep using the "it came from the wikia, it's not right." argument, here's a question for you, maybe the people at the wikia just got their information from another game similarly called Warframe?

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

Questions for DE to peruse and pick out. Bold sections are ones I deem important and should be addressed.

Spoiler

-Will Railjack give Tenno a starting ship or will this be Clan-gated? Is Railjack still a team effort? I'd like it to be.
-Will Archwings and their weapons get a general damage/power buff as to scale better with enemies, be it by making said damage buff scale with said enemies? Right now they don't scale well with anything outside the bossfight - a bit like Amps right now (though Amps moreso because they can't be modded).
-Will MOAs get their original, Corrupted, Bursa, Vallis-exclusive, and Ambulas variants as parts? I want mine to be a Bursa-headed Ambulas, not a walking synthesized moa that shoots from it's mouth.
-Sentient expansion/invasion when? You showed us a quadrupedal Sentient attack platform, a dropship, a 'flydolon', and now teased variants of the Concu and Batta models in the Lab. When should we expect to fight them for the parts to build Sentient Archweaponry?
-Archmelee on ground when?
-Will Heavy Ammo ever drop outside of the Orb fights? Like, from Bursas, Noxes, Eximus, etc...?
-Can we take the AI out of that Profit-Taker and put it in a pet Zanuka operating on Kubrow/Kavat animations and Moa mods?
-Odachi/Nodachi/Revenant's_Sword + stance; will Melee 2.5 be a thing, where what's solid-and-works from melee 3.0 is introduced? Will Paracesis be able to use this stance too?
Actually, when will Paracesis get that scabbard? What's Melee 3.0 like right now?
-When will we get more Prime Arch-gear?
-Tenno-designed K-drives when?
-Tennogen sigils when?
-Will there ever be a Prime Warframe that isn't the same as it's original (i.e: Euphona, Dakra Prime)?
-Will Operators ever get the ability to K-drive?
-Archweapons-in-atmosphere-on-Archwing when?
-Orbiter landing animation when? This was shown off ages ago.
-Deluxe landing craft skins?
-Idea: All exalted weapons usable instead of an empty weapon in their respective weapon slots, minus their exalted effects (like no infinite ammo and ramping-up fire-rate on Regulators; no waves from Exalted Blade). Will all Exalted Weapon powers have an alt-mode (swappable) which features this - so even Garuda can use her claws even if she's got, say, a meta whip equipped?
-Chroma revisit to solidify his Sentient theme, because of the pelt and how Sentients have developed, and maybe put his 2 and 3 into one ability or something. He either needs a self-heal or a better way to adapt and return the damage dealt to him; even with the Umbral-reliant build I have on him, he's not the 'last one standing among ruins'.
-Will Lotus ever come back? Do we have to chisel her out of Natah?
-How's Ballas?
-Is Stalker an Umbra-type, like Excal Umbra?
-Was Excal Umbra, before becoming Excal Umbra, called Steve or Hayden? Or is it Steve Hayden?
-Will Nyx be next Umbra, for those Dark Sector callbacks?
-Will Railjack, like Archwing, be usable in Landscapes?
-Have you ever considered a new type of tileset system, mixing what you've learned from the old system and landscapes so far?
-Will tilesets have areas for Atmos-Archwing in the imminent future?
-Will there ever be 8-player missions, in lieu of raids, that function like bounties against a boss in a manner like a Sortie, but bigger?
-I see a Jackal-looking enemy in the Codex, but it's not scanned. I've got the classic Jackal, Lynx, Razorback, and Vallis Jackal scanned. What can this one be? A Vallis Lynx?
-How's Vor? Surely the incident with Lua, Octavia's Anthem, and Rell must've roused that ol' Grineer's attention?

Why does Nyx's Absorb still scale in energy cost with damage absorbed? This mechanic actually makes the ability anti-scaling for in game content. I can see that teammates contributing damage with no limit might be an issue. In that case, just reduce the percentage absorbed from teammates or remove that aspect entirely. It speaks volumes that the ability is unusable without the augment.

Have you ever considered or plan on releasing multiple prime accesses at once instead of one every 3-ish months? I ask this because more recent warframes like Revenant, Garuda, and now Baruk will take over 3 years to become primed. Do you have plans to keep players engaged with the game for those 3 years while they wait for those frames to be primed?

*Riven trading, can it have a 10k kuva requirement & a separate trading channel? In PS4 Rivens heavily affect market. Since PS4 has no platinum coupons 500-2100p is alot to drop on a mod & With how our trading community is going its hard to earn even half of that to ease the cost. The 10k kuva would be like how old Prime mod selling was without index.

*Garuda, can her 4th be tweaked to sync with her 1st for a damage buff and can she become a high health frame with an adjustment to her passive? Currently the 100% buff Isn't high enough to add suitable damage and her 300 shield can't block enough versus heavy hitting enemies (when swarmed) to utilize the buff so possibly a damage buff towards bleeding enemies with her 4 if  not high health?  

*Also after speaking with groups of people who used to or are currently playing warframe, can there be a revamp of the R2 tutorials(in ps4 r2 brings up a mini tutorial for the foundry, mods etc)? I've seen over the course of a year many people get overwhelmed by the game causing them to misjudge it, i think tutorials for trading, modding a weapon & where to start would be helpful to new players. Especially stuff like recommended sites to check for prices, builds, or other info. 

Firmly seconding those who have mentioned operator + pet hair needing a rework. Rather desperately, I might add...Is that on the cards in the near-to-foreseeable future?

The forums are littered with posts asking/pleading for a means to remove the Nidus cyst early. Different matter, same question: is this something you all have in mind?

Thanks for getting us this far, and for all the hard work you do. Regardless of the griping, and everything else we (or at least I, speaking for myself :P) sometimes do that gives you all a collective grey hair or three. We/I appreciate you no less for it ❤️ #LiftTogether

PS: please tell me

Spoiler

ticker's face looking like Steve is by design? I seriously can't unsee it anymore and needing to know is haunting me 🙈

Would you be interested in presenting a real-time war between clans/factions where one clan could raid another for exclusive and vaulted blueprints? Or perhaps even a larger version of this where each of the major factions has a real-time ‘border’ to their territory that changes based on say, sortie results or player participation; by this I mean to say you are actually member of Steel Meridian, not just using them for mods/weapons: ie what affects them affects you: or even being able to steal exclusive mods from other syndicates during this ‘war’. I think such a thing will make the universe feel even more dynamic and real. Thanks!

Some questions of my own. with less overly Positive feedback. 

Warframe reworks.

1. Will Nyx be getting any more changes?

2. Will Titania be getting any more changes. Eg. kills respawing razorflies or Lanturn's explosion scaling with the affected enemy's health/shields/armor?

3. Will Chroma ever be Un-f**ed and get an actual rework. (the last "rework" was just some very minor QoL in an attempt to compensate for the Massive nerfing of his vex armor)

•  replace spectral scream with the ability to change elements on the fly. or make it a tap/hold where tapping will make it do the normal spectral scream and for the hold to change elements.
  • make his 4 duration based and have a base duraton of 30 seconds, instead of a constant drain.
  • make vex armor's armor buff be calculated the way it was pre-nerf. or boost the armor increase to the point where his EHP is the same. chroma is currently MUCH squishier than before, or replace it with flat damage reduction
  • or any of the many great rework ideas that the playerbase has came up with.

4. Wukong.

• Will wukong get a rework
  • how will melee 3.0 effect wukong since his 4 relies on combo counter to increase its range?
  • Will wukong be getting a half baked QoL change or an actual rework.
  • Lastly, will the deluxe and prime of wukong have the glowing anus or not. (personally hopeing that wukong deluxe does not have a glowing anus)

5.EMBER

• Will ember ever get a rework to compensate for the long series of nerfs to her kit.
  • Will Overheat or another Defenceive ability be added to ember since after the range reduction of her 4. and the removal of overheat ember has a very hard time surviveing in higher levels. (perfect abiltiy to remove to make room for overheat to return is Fireblast)
  • Since DE keeps nerfing ember's ability to kill enemies. make Firequake augmented World on Fire Exempt from the shrinking AoE. and make it do the opposite where the range doubles and damage halves. to make it a CC ability when augmented instead of a very weak damage ability. even makeing firequake Cap the damage at 10 would be fine so long as it fullfiled its roll in Room lockdown.
  • Make Fireball charge faster by 20%-30%
  • Accelerant is fine as is.

Misc warframe rework/tweak questions.

1.  Will revenant's 4 get its energy drain lowered. (its too high, and those who begg for nerfs should play the things they want nerfed so they know what they are ruining for others)
  2. Will Rumbled be implamented into PvE?
  3. Gara's 4 still breaks too fast. so will it be buffed, or will it be left in its nerfed state?
  4. Will Frost prime be getting any more stat increases since the only difference is 25 more base shields?  like some base energy, sprint speed, armor, health, anything?

Weapons.

1. Why was tonkor nerfed AGAIN? (it was already dead. at this point its like kicking a dead horse.)
  2. Will there be more Mara weapons?
  3. Will Scythe stances be removed from the game or will they be turned into heavy blade stances once melee 3.0 arrives?
  4. Will the Fusilai, secondary explosive weapons, and other weapons that have had there ammo total reduced dramaticly be partaly restored?
  5. will melee be getting more weapon types in the future? Like a Flail, Whip-sword, rope-dart?

Misc Questions.

• Will railjack be released in Q1 of 2019, or Q2?
  • Are there any more Open worlds planned. and if so how many? (hopefully only 1 more that will be infested themed so all 3 major enemy factions will be covered. and since the open worlds seem to be taking a lot more resources, time and work than other content and seem to mess with other schedualed content)
  • Will the proto weapon skin event be happening any time soon?
  • Since DE does not make prime trailers anymore will backstories in the prime descriptions be returning. since it takes a lot less resources, time and effort than the whole time trailer that has to be storyborded, animated, scripted, with lighting, timeing and other aspects. (after getting into basic 3d animation i now have a better appreciation of the effort needed to make 3d animations)
  • or at least Some lore entries, a webpage with a story, an animatic, lore in the desciption anything as an alternative to no prime backstory at all?
  • Will Tatical alerts ever return?
  • Will dark sectors ever return? (4 years and waiting)
  • Will Trials ever return? (please not be like dark sectors with no update on it for 4+ years)

Archived