Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

(1) Are there any plans for Revenant's skills being reworked? He just feels like he's been left with a kit that doesn't work with what he's meant to be. 

(2) Are there going to be any Atlas changes coming with his Deluxe skin like Nezha had? 

(3) Are there any plans for Nekros' setup to not be so dependent on several syndicate mods & Augments in order to be effective? (Health Conversion, Shield of Shadows, etc)

(4) Are there any other Summoner / Minion Master-like Warframes planned? 

Tis all I got! Have a good one!

With every big update of Warframe it seems that the amount of alliances to gain reputation with keeps growing. It seems more appropriate than ever to finally add some more flexibility with how we gain reputation. What are your guys thoughts on making daily standing into weekly standing with equivalent standing gain, or if you guys are against the idea of allowing large reputation limits, how about letting daily standing role over each day in a week? An example being if a mastery rank 25 player has work on Wednesday he/she can play Thursday allowing a daily cap of 52,000 reputation.

I saw a forum post that [DE]Rebecca replied to mentioning the power of Nyx's #4. How does Nyx's #4 damage and range scale vs. energy spent? Is she in a good spot, or can we expect more changes? (Full disclosure, I just built her, and am excited to explore her abilities!)

-Thanks!

As Warframe has grown over the years, so has the fashion that closely follows. Our beautiful frames are meticulously tweaked and decorated until we get that picture perfect look we desire, or as close as we can manage.

As the accessories and options continue to grow, would it be worth considering allowing players to start manually adjusting the XYZ positioning of Syandanas and Armor pieces? There are so many minor inconsistencies between placement and symmetry between many frames and items, and I wouldn't want to keep piling on the devs that peek in the bug forum trying to keep a handle on everything!

Are there going to be any buffs to Grounded Arch-guns? Right now they're just competing with regular weapons, and that kind of goes against the 'Oh yeah' feeling they're meant to convey. Or even that they're the kind of weapon that's normally used for vehicle combat used against regular infantry.

Could they receive an inherent damage buff (something like 1.5X would honestly be fine given the relatively low punishment for use now) and some survivability bonus like flat damage reduction to help players stand on the front lines better whilst using them?

Three requests:

• When will we see dual wielding of single-handed secondary and single-handed melee weapons, similarly to glaives?
  • Is there any hope for a Tenno silenced high-crit secondary "headshot" pistol to complement the Baza?
  • Is there any hope for a "sniper" or "marksman" warframe in the next year?
  • Bonus question combining all three of the above: For those of use who like sneaky gameplay, is there any chance that we'll see missions or bounties that emphasize stealth and sneaking more?  Perhaps infiltrations (with a danger zone outside of what "spy" missions provide), or sniper crawls / assassinations?

One more additional question, which likely means a lot to a lot of people:

We've recently heard talk of the possible removal of the riven cap of 90, as the database has proven able to handle them.

Those of us who like to collect rivens, and enjoy spending plat on rivens....and don't necessarily trade to get our plat (eg: exclusively buy it)....would very much like to have at least one riven per weapon...to include our sentinel weapons (please bring them back) and potentially out Arch-weapons.  In other words, many of us would buy more platinum for additional slots and to buy them from other players if there was no cap...I can only see this being a good thing for Digital Extremes.  Therefore, I must ask:

Has DE come up with any plans to remove the 90 riven cap in the near future?

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Members of the DE Crew!

What: 2018 has flown by. This will be our last stream of 2018 before we close for some long overdue holidays. We’ll be doing this Devstream a little faster / looser than usual because we are focused on Hotfixes right now, but we’ll be celebrating 2018 with some mind-bending Warframe Stats and plenty of fun.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack!

Drops: There will be a Twitch Drop! Tune in live to learn more!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe to watch for a Twitch Drop, or if you're watching from your Switch, watch on the YouTube app!

When: Join us this Friday, December 21st at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, December 21st!  

Will the PoE be getting new content this year? (2019) Also, will legacy tile sets be updated?

Could we get some specifics on what is happening to certain mods like Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds in Melee 3.0? The whole of melee currently sits on them in a big way so myself and many others cannot be confident in Melee 3.0 till we know how they're being handled.

Mesa prime textures especially on her back are pixelated . The pixelation is most visible with any of the lines design on her body. This image shows the example of the pixelation mentioned. TJE4aMt.jpg and there are some forum posts up as well forum post about mesa prime's pixelated textures. I am playing on the highest settings on 1440p and I have taken care to turn off DOF and grain in the captura mode before taking a picture.

The accomplishment of making fortuna way bigger and better than PoE was amazing, so I would like to ask if you guys plan on expanding or making changes to PoE based on what you learn with fortuna? Or PoE is a "finished" product (that will only recieve minor changes) and what you learned in fortuna is just being used and expanded in the next open world?

I would love to see a icon or some way to quickly denote that a relic contains vaulted items on the UI.  A * a dot, color change anything.  My inventory is littered with vaulted items that I don't want to use just yet and its hard in the heat of the next cycle of a survival, defense interception to always avoid using them.

1. I was wondering if it were possible to have the Forma blueprints reuseable? Forma seems to be a very important item of the game and its rather frustrating to keep trying to get new blueprints for it, especially since its also needed to build the clan hideout.

2. Is it possible to have Orb Vallis rebalanced? With the Corpus being everywhere, I find it difficult as a new player to the game to work on earning standing for any syndicate without getting shot at (if trying to get standing for K-Drives) or overwhelmed on low level bounties. The way the enemies behave in this game it really seems like saying what level they are is completely irrelevant.

3. Is there a way we can get a jukebox decoration for the Orbitor ship or Clan House? I was looking for a way to change my title theme music when Im about to log in as I miss the melody that played before this Fortuna theme song...as it was reminding me of Metroid.

4. Is there a way we can get a hover-over comparison chart when comparing equipped gear with unequipped gear? 

5. With items that involve the main quests that require crafting, could they have lower craft times? It makes no sense to have items have 12hr+ wait times on them.

6. Can we get hover-over tooltips for the icons of the game? There are many icons, especially ones of currency, that I have no idea what they are and how to get them. I think if we also had this info in the codex as well as the components acquired in the game (as well as where to get them like how it was done for mods), it would make things easier to understand and create more usage for the codex.

Hi, can you take a look at the Fieldron, Mutagen Mass and Detonite Injector blueprints. In my opinion they should be reusable. Can they be changed just like the energy/ammo/health etc pack blueprints? Currently it is cheaper and easier to just run the invasions for these rewards and I am happy to do so as well. This is more of a quality of life change than anything else. If needed adjust their crafting costs.

Also mods... when we will see balance on some of the obsolete mods in the game... like really bad ones that no one uses. Example - Rifle Aptitude... + 15 % status on max rank. Really... not only it takes a whole slot but just 15 % based on the status you have. This is just ultra bad. At least make it + 15 % flat increase of status or something. There are many mods that are beyond any level of usefulness.

thank you and keep being great at what you do, DE.

8 hours ago, JustGrizz said:

Would be fantastic to be able to reconfigure dojo layout without having to deconstruct it room by room, wait a whole day for each and every room, and then start all over. 

Maybe once the resources are dedicated we can just have the ability to move them around freely. Also a simulcrum with walls and without drop offs and slopes would be nice. Something we can customize in the Dojo like the obstacle course but for weapon testing would be amazing. Dojo has a lot of potential but seems to just be a place to trade atm. 

Yes,Easier Dojo reconfiguration.

Archived