Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

With this recent update, a lot of the things I was wondering before have been answered. There's lots of stuff to keep me occupied for awhile.

I was wondering what the sound team used to make the sounds the orb mothers make? It's a very distinctive sound which sticks with me. Eidolons used whale sounds from what I've heard before. I'm curious about the orb mothers also.

Any chance of changing or offering a new Bloodshed Sigil that is based off the damage you do to and inflict upon enemies, instead of your own damage/health?  Love the look of the sigil and think it would be so much cooler if it is based on the more enemies you kill in a short time period!

Hi I got a question there about Modding system right now.

Different kinds of missions means different kind of mods setup you will need for those specific needs.

Could You please Make Slots Multiple Polarizeable? And no red polarities. the system was good with lesser gameplay mods and lesser mods, but doesnt fit to the time anymore. I got some Frames four times with different builds and thats no fun at all 😞 . Just confusing to know wich frame got what build and may the polarities for a new build to fit in the mission right now. More configs 5-6 would be enough i guess, even if they only purchaseable for platin that would be fine by me) with multiple polarizating slots.

More possibilities to play for frame. Your mission and more sold Forma Bundles from this. Everyone would win :). Well way more Formas Would be needed in that case i would reccomand to make a silver forma a second building line in the foundery(or formas from vaulted relics).

The following is only optional but would be great too

And maybe some extras with formas you put in a frame until its to its max. Like a Skill tree for the where is unlock points with formas.

Base % cc immunity, faster channaling a skill, or giving the skill fix range that doesnt change with mod (gives more skill/mod/play possibilities), as a reward when you made all 6 polarities in 1 slot=able to fuse 1 augment to your frame (with the possibility to disable it),

better BASE weapon switch (let admit its really slow and even with a 100% switch mod you will only get 50% switch, it a game you play fast with status and many weapons switching weapons should not feel like a disadvantage in battles 🙂 )

This System gives many opportunities to rework the mod system without replacing it. With a systems rework you can expirience new thing in every mods/map in the solar system wiht every frame 🙂 . Its hard to reowrk a system without makes everyone angry but since its isnt replacing but still a rework. This idea should be fine 🙂

It has been years since Loki has received any sort of changes. His kit is starting to show its age, and as someone that picked him up as a starter Warframe on the premise of him being geared towards more advanced players, this is really sad to see. Is there any hope for him in the future?

First off, thx for Fortuna and Fortuna 2 with Baruuk.  Great junks of content for the Holidays 🙂

Please, Please tell us some good news on Melee 3.0!  I'm hoping this doesn't get pushed back any further, will we see it soon?  Most of what has been shown about it is great.

I don't know if anyone at DE plays World of Warcraft, but I'm mostly thinking of the mage tower challenges that came from its last expansion. Has the team thought about somewhat time-limited(mage towers lasted about 1 year) cosmetic rewards for more tailored, solo challenge experiences.

I've seen many players complain about challenge in this game. I think an issue that they overlook is that general content provided by you guys is supposed to have some level accessibility for multiple different kinds of frames to be able to be used instead of one specific group of frames, weapons, and mods. When things are purely farmable, then players will optimizes for it, often optimizing the fun out of the gameplay. Some level of exclusion is fine in these cases. We all know that support frames and tank frames or king for most endgame challenges aside from the occasional aoe/dps frame.

Having multiple players and thus multiple warframes together means that their abilities and interactions will lead to extremes that you can't completely account for when you're providing content to the broader audience. People playing together, working together and learning interactions between each is is great fun, but does not lend itself to the somewhat pick-up and play nature of the game. Solo challenges let you account for any one player's potential toolkit, especially so if you pick a specific frame and/or weapon to be used. At that point the challenge depends on the players' mods, physical dexterity, pure perseverance, creative use of space and cover, or interesting use of mechanics. While people can have an extrinsic reward like some kind of skin on a particular weapon or warframe, the main point is the intrinsic value of beating it.

On 2018-12-19 at 4:53 PM, Etzu said:

What about you just beeing habppy of what you have, and be happy to have a new devstream instead of just listing verything that is still todo ?

You might be taking this out of context. People do enjoy what they have available at the game, but that doesn't mean that there aren't issues that will eventually need to be addressed. Good will and complacency alone are not enough to keep a game going, and that is why we need people like Lored, who still try to push for older content to be consistently updated alongside the new stuff.

Are we ever going to be able to remove the cysts from our frames early? It seriously feels awful just knowing every single time a new frame comes out I'm going to have to look at it for 7 days until I can actually remove it. I already have had the charger from like the first possible day you were able to get one after the first week of maturity, and I've still had to look at these things on every new frame I've gotten for just a day under 2 years even though it is 100% useless to me now.

Archived