Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there any chance we'll ever get a "Designated" host option for the network options? Where those of us with kickass fiber connections can be good sports and always be the host for out more ... "robustly" pinged fellows?

I only ask because I just got done playing a 10 round defense mission that lasted a full hour because the host was apparently playing from the Sun.

Any new news on Limbo Deluxe? I want to know when will he be released and the content of the deluxe pack

IVARA DELUXE? She only has 2 tennogen skin and i dont find any of them good

Ivara seems weak compared to other invisible frame, any change planned for her?

I only have one question... are we going to see fixes for the Noggles and Articulas having their meshes collapse anytime soon?  Lotus Noggle looks like a headless freak of nature... almost all guns on Articula the barrels collapse.  There have been dozens of threads about it.

These are things we actually have to pay for so to have them broken for over 4 months now is kind of welllllll.... bad.  It's been since the "remaster" update on PS4/XBox... I don't know how long on PC but they have the issue as well.

I like how you can barely see any positive posts here among all of these "I want this!" or "I want that!" or "Here is a massive list of stuff you have not talked about in a long while, maybe you should pay more attention!" posts. I understand constructive criticism, I understand suggestions and ideas, and I understand wanting more content because you either already burned through everything else or you simply want diversity in your gameplay, but c'mon guys, DE knows perfectly well what they've still to create/fix. DE is already one of the best game studios out there, and they are not gonna stop anytime soon.

I have extreme graditude for being able to play such a masterpiece of a game as Warframe, with SO MUCH content available and for FREE nonetheless, and I know many of you also do. Keep at it DE, you bunch of amazing people! Have a great stream and Merry Christmas to everyone reading and otherwise! ^^

The current way to farm Orb Vallis Somachord's extremely tedious and discouraging. Can they be changed to be gotten easier? 
For example, they could be outright removed from the Vallis and be put as purchasable Secondhand items from Ticker, which will rotate.

I don't have a question, just an applause for a great year. Warframe on the Switch hooked me up, now I'm playing it everyday on PC and spreading the voice about one of the best games out there. Keep up the wonderful work and thanks for believing in this project for so long and making it a wonderful reality.

Are we going to get a Dev Workshop for Melee 3.0 that covers changes to mods, arcanes, focus nodes, etc (particularly those related to channeling and combo counter)?

If the cooldown on atmosphere arch-guns is here to stay, would you consider adding possible heavy ammo drops to all enemies in all missions/locations? I was very excited about being able to wield arch-guns on foot, but unfortunately this isn't very significant outside of the Profit-Taker fight due to the lack of ammo drops. If this isn't already the case, these ammo drops would probably need to have a drop chance that is separate from other ammo types, so as not to dilute ammo drops for those who aren't interested in using an arch-gun.

Can you please fix the way Kubrow armors (specifically the Ifrit Kubrow armor) attach to the tail of a Helminth Charger with the Metus skin on? It currently looks horribly glitchy moving though the Charger’s body. Also, can the Kavasa Prime Kubrow Armor and/or the Liset Prime come back in the next Unvaulting of Accessories?

23 minutes ago, zimcapps said:

Will there ever be a ps4 to switch account transfer. love the game love the switch but i hate starting over.  

that's gonna be a hard no, sorry Tenno 😞 Sony won't allow off platform migration, neither will MS, nor likely would NSW either.  Once you're on a console, you're staying there.  

Will railjack be clan-only activity ?

When will we see docking animation of liset with orbiter in game you shown parts of long time ago in devstreams ?

Any chance you will actually Buff Vauban for REAL ? I am sorry to say it but last buff was a joke, vauban is still far below other frames.

What’s the news on the Flydolon (aka the the massive eidolon) and what would his drops be if he’s the biggest and baddest eidolon of them all?

whatever happened to the mobile grineer tank with legs event you had planned for the plains?

will we be seeing a lot of improvements on PoE soonish (accepting bounties outside door, less grind, etc.).

I know orbs will be getting better rewards than they have currently, but will orbs have rewards as good, if not better, than eidolons? (Lots of cores for onkko standing, shards for resources and focus, rare basic damage mods, and a multitude of arcanes). What are some of the rewards you have planned for orbs that can compete with eidolon drops?

AND the biggest question of them all

will my sweet babies VAUBAN and CHROMA get their reworks in 2019? Vauban has been glossed over and kicked to the side twice now with some minor changes and no real rework during both his prime and deluxe release. And Chroma has yet to get any changes to his ult, his 1 still sucks, and he doesn’t really have a passive (I would love to see him swap elements in game via ivara’s quiver).

Archived