[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

Dear santa Mummy

My wish is an question

My Question is

When will it be possible to make the Dojo's Observer Room (Tower) as an main spawn point

Seems this room doesn't have any options for it .. Pls add this to the room 

-- Noticed that the navigation is there and the arsenal ..Just as in the ship . and yes i didn't saw this before and now i made it as an cool looking home from the tower 

but i need an spawnpoint for it so i can spawn back in my new observertory  😎

More Mandala please! I can only get one, how about add multiple Mandalas in the future? It's really cool imo😘

I'd like you guys to release more infested weapons, there is only one(Pupacyst) released since the Nidus bundle... I don't like the infested zaw, and I don't count them as pure infested weapons. I like the ones look more organic, not the ones with metallic bits. And do you have some plan of release some new infested themed armors and syandanas?

Edited by Critatis

On December 19, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Lahared said:

How can something that not only eats infestation but is seemingly unaffected by doing so, become "infested"?

The helminth isnt even like a kubrow anyway it is more like a charger that took the form of a kubrow. And the kubrow is also immune but if the cyst is inserted into the egg it mutates but we cant do that with a kavat since we use its DNA so we shouldnt expect an infested kavat