Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

When we'll get the chance to buy the prime accessories of all the prime access that already exist? Like it'll be cool to get them like a drop of the arbitrations or buy them... Also, so many people was asking about the new infected kavat and we haven't seen nothing about it, or a more easy way to get oxium or nitain extractors too..

Talking about reworks I think Hydroid "the king of the sea" deserves a better set of abilities to honor his name, so here's what I've been writing and thinking his abilities could be:

Passive: Instead of hitting the floor and releasing a simple tentacle, when he hits the floor he receive a damage bost in the melee weapon in use and also a wave expands from the center of impact and hit all the enemies closer causing impact damage

Tempest barrage: Instead of random water spheres that fall everywhere it could be like:  Holding and charging, Hydroid can release a cloud that cast a furious rain that follows enemies nearby catching them inside big water spheres (it can be amplified with duration mods) that drowns the enemies inside.

Tidal surge: Hydroid can create one giant wave that grab the enemies forward and gets affected by status damage when he receives enemy fire (ice, fire, toxic or electric stat damage depending on the enemy class) the wave finish spreading the rest of the damage around.

Undertow: This power can be stronger combined with the first one, Hydroid can grab easily the enemies trapped in the water spheres and also the second power can be used to affect the enemies trapped with stat damage or deal stat damage to enemies around (the entire lake can give allies stat damage for a time if they get closer enough

Tentacle swarm: Hydroid can summon a sea creature that grab and kill the enemies and hitting the floor, it has a probability to release more tentacles in all the area, combined in the exact time it can cause the kraken to deal stat damage using Tidal Surge.

Vomvalyst spawns in PoE on Switch are non existant, this makes getting Quills rep nearly impossible. When will this be fixed? I and others have been asking about this on live streams, but they are either not noticed or not acknowledged. The lack of this spawn removes the possibility of Eidolon hunting without begging vets that transferred from PC to carry you through it for the drops to use for rep. This lack of spawns seems to also extend to the Kuaka and Condroc (ground) spawns as well. Please at least mention this on the Devstream, a lot of people are feeling like they are being ignored on this matter.

Il y a 2 heures, newbian_928 a dit :

Because asking about these influences what's going to happen to the game going forward, and we haven't had updates on their progress

Well, as beeing myself a game dev, I can tell you that it's not what they want to see as first messages.

The quoted message sounded much more like a complain, not like question on "what the game going foward", was really closer to a "THIS IS STILL NOT DONE YET ! WE WAIT FOR IT ! DO IT !" minus capslocks.

@[DE]Rebecca Any news about the New War "estimated" time (couple weeks, couple month, half year, year, etc) infos during the devstream maybe ? Also maybe fews infos about how the Corpus Gaz City rework goes on, we saw already nice stuff but I'm sure there is more to be shown.

3 hours ago, NDarkstar said:

New infestation strain, like the Mutalist. Remember all those nifty weapons? 

Question for the Devs, so since Eris has to be the next open world (right? Infestation, right? Right?!) will we see more Mutalist versions of existing weapons?

..But normal infestation already corrupts biological life forms. The Mutalist strain infects inorganic forms. Are we really going to modify it so it purposely infects just kavats, the creatures that have been consuming it for who knows how long?

Sounds like a plot hole.

Suggestions for Rewards in the Orb Vallys fight:

1. A reactor/catalyst to give Augments a their own separate slots. I think for balance purposes the capacity should be affected and should be formable.

2. Another reactor/catalyst to cut in half or reduce the negative stats in corrupted mods. For balance purposes the cost of these mods should be increase by 2 for each use.

Is anything being done towards Damage 3.0?  Weapons being made to be a little bit less Mastery-Fodder without needing a Riven to make them relevant again, combat difficulty being less about twitch reflexes with One-Hit-Kills running rampant, less necessity of invulnerability frames and outright immunity to mechanics?

I do recall a distant devstream where it was vaguely mentioned, mostly about it being an intimidating venture that keeps getting put off, except I only see it getting more difficult the longer its avoided.

Will other gifting related solstice items like the burston solstice skin come back around either this year or at some other point, if possible for plat on the market? I missed that skin in particular and really want to get it, but haven't seen any mention of it since it came out...

We ever gonna expand on pets and have our very own hyena/zanuka or any different plans for new pets? along with this any plans to change how mods work through sentinel weapons and player weapons -right now we need a copy of a mod to use it on both. I am excited for nyx and atlas deluxe and hope we get a little quest like about a year ago when apostasy prologue launched. One last thing please change how the visuals of nyx 2nd power looks the green aura makes me think theres a healer ancient neaby healing those enemies when its actually me or someone else using the power also the coloring when reinforcing tectonics with atlas.

I have many questions, but my top 3 are:

1. Can we get the volt speed boost to be a personal buff only? It's so hard to keep leaving because of the least helpful frame in the game.

2. Can you get enemies to stop jumping through gara's wall if it ends over a gap?

3di you think I will be able to get all of the female frames before the next one is released? (I only need khora, and garuda)

Archived