Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #121 - Happy Holidays!

[DE]Rebecca

Could we get some voice-acted dialogue between the operator and the vent-kids after we reach logical (and have the operator unlocked obvs.). Seeing that we are supposed to be family and all, it could be nice to have some banter between them.

Only thing I'm curious about as of current is when the next double Resource weekend is. We haven't had one for quite a while and it'd be quite nice to have, especially with the influx of newer players due to Fortuna's release. 

1) Will the Baruuk Mandala be a bundle-exclusive only? Is this the trend going forward?

I like to farm my warframes and weapons as they give me an objective to work towards. Making me buy them right out of the Market with platinum will actually reduce my play time than increase it. If there are to be more bundle exclusives in future, I recommend that they work like the Deluxe Skin bundles - just a pack full of cosmetics. In other words, there can be a Baruuk Accessories Pack - all the cosmetics in it but not Baruuk and his melee weapon. Or maybe a Garuda Accessories Pack - the alternate helm, syandana. sigil but not Garuda and her weapon. Boosters optional... I don't miss the boosters either way.

---------------

2) Will there be more prime accessories purchase options for both the current new prime, and vault unsealed? I want the cosmetics but I don't have much need for the boosters these days. And also, I like farming the Prime parts themselves via gameplay, gives me a goal to work towards. 

---------------

3) Vauban buff please? Some of the new Corpus units and our Moa pets have abilities that I feel should be modified and given to Vauban. Vauban's "technology" seems weaker than the enemy henchmen we kill, which is weird since aren't the Tenno and our technology supposed to be the best in the system?

------------------

4) Nyx's in-game abilities descriptions need an edit to reflect their new properties. And I think her passive description is still the old one. Also, psychic bolts affecting 6 enemies feels very little when you can be surrounded easily by 50 or more enemies. Perhaps increase the limit of how many enemies can be affected, or just let us spam the ability until we are out of energy. Debuffing is not OP. Also, it might be my fault for using a lime green energy color, but it is difficult to see who Psychic Bolts has debuffed. 

Will something be done to make the profit taker and orb fights a bit more survivable with other frames other than tank frames? I can't do anything against it because of the one-shots even if I equip full survival mods leaving my warframe useless in anything and not very good at staying alive after all the trouble of giving up mods for health/armor etc

hace 14 horas, That_Hipster dijo:

Any chance of letting Baruuks energy waves add to his combo counter? If not, how about increasing his status chance? Just needs a little more to be a viable in late levels. Sure you can sleep everything and finish them but that's boring. I'd prefer using his exalted weapon. Especially since they're a lot fun and the coolest ones we've had IMO.

This guy right here, I seconded this. 

We all love floofs, but you forgot the most important one!

when are we getting the elusive, super rare poop floof that Rebecca searched so long for way back in that devstream?

let us complete the collection DE!

oh, and I guess it’d be cool if there were real floofs in the merch store, but poopfloof is the main thing here.

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I will answer your question - yes, this is the last stream of the year!

How about this question? When is Primed Chamber going to be obtainable by the majority of the playerbase? 5 years and over 100 Devstreams ago since it has been confirmed to come back at some point.

I think it is time that DE caught up with the times and made it possible to customise the OPERATOR so that we can have her look more like a real female of today's world. YES I said SHE because the females of our world are demanding more and have moved forward. NO I am not a female, but I prefer to have a female avatar that can look like a real woman/female and not one based on the stereotypical 13 year old european cat-walk model type. If I was 13 years old then I probably would not have an issue with this, but I am way more than 13 and I still do enjoy the BEST MMO ever! 

So DE please think about better customisation options for the operator.

Thank you!!

Happy Holidays!!

1 hour ago, Wiktry said:

Could we get some voice-acted dialogue between the operator and the vent-kids after we reach logical (and have the operator unlocked obvs.). Seeing that we are supposed to be family and all, it could be nice to have some banter between them.

This ^ I'd love this.

It's the small things.

14 hours ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

when or can orb fight be soloable ... we dont ask to be easy but soloable bcos as for now its not soloable 

You might want to look at YouTube. It's pretty soloable. I've even yet to run it with others, though it would be faster I'll admit.

Is there any chance to build dual zaws and kitguns in some point of time?
Maybe add a blueprint for a link to combine 2 zaws/kitguns together. 

Some Boss reworks would be nice and maybe a elite version for all of them with a low chance to get the augment for the warframes they drop.
And maybe add syndicate weapon mods to the nightmare droptable.

Can we get the quests for the frames (Titania, Gara, Octavia,...) when we buy the bundle in the market like Mirage, Limbo and Inaros already have?

When will mustaches return?

In all seriousness, could someone look at being able to move dojo rooms? I mean it's bad enough that in order to move a room everything in it get destroyed, but currently you can't even remove a room if there's something attached to it, even if the conflicting room has connection to everything else. You can only remove rooms that don't have any connections built from them.

Id like to see a system to allow us to swap rooms and not worry about if a room has something extending from it if said issue room still has a path to keep it from being isolated.

I also want to know if ground arch guns will play a important role in railjack

And when we'll get more interaction with our void half.

May you all have wonderful, bug free holidays!

My suggestion of talking points:

Increase Riven limit to 120 or more;

Mastery Rank 30+ & 2019 year-long content trickle:
Gradually enable weapons to be dismantled for custom chambers, strikes, secondary attacks and universal skins:
Rekindle interest/plat spending opportunities on existing content;
Allows Mastery to be gained from new chamber extracted from "old weapon" made anew;
Multiply zaws/kitguns combinations focusing on different damage types;
Universal skins - FashionFrame: extract one weapon's skin/mesh and make it applicable to any other weapon of the same class; akimbo can use different meshes on each weapon;
Does not require designing new models, only to generate balanced stats for the chamber/strike (and build the disassemble code);
Initially only basic weapons - no disassembly Wraith/Vandal/Prisma/Prime - keep for later;

Titania rework: 
Passive should create an egg to replenish Razorwings on melee-killed enemies.

Peculiar Mods:
Super Sentai transformation: 10 ranks, each rank unlocks 1 second of the transformation animation, makes enemies and allies invulnerable and super slow in an AoE, and adds a special "magical transformation" background that obscures the landscape.
Would activate when trnasforming into Operator Mode and back to Warframe.
Variations: Magical Girl/Boy (Sailor Moon/Zodiac Warriors), Super Sentai (Power Rangers), Spirit Force (Saiajin/Stands)

Engine Evolution:
Nerdy details on potential upcoming performance improvements for faster loading of the plains, larger open worlds split into tiles for faster, gradual, partial loading, and the like

Cross-devices compatibility:
Possibility of crossplay and shared progress in the future?

Plains of Eidolon & Sharkwing:
Expand PoE towards the sea
Allow players to use Sharkwing to explore underwater
Megatallaseans - giant, island-sized marine creatures large enough to have cities on their backs

Archived