Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

Please look at the Staticor charged shot graphical effect. It's a huge, blinding flash of light, and while I personally think it looks kind of cool, I can't really use it in good conscience without fear of causing a seizure for someone.

There has been a topic created by someone else in the bugs forum that has a video, but it might be easier to just test it and see for yourself. For me, it only seems to happen when I'm in a group. I changed my energy color to black, and it's darker when I'm solo now, but goes back to a blinding bright blue/greenish color in a group.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond

*cough*

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New boss, same mistakes.

Here's the thing, though: This is standard.
* There is an issue with how a mechanic works when first implemented.
* The instance is fixed.
* A new use for the mechanic is implemented.
* Issue still extant in new instance.

Granted, I'd have to look this up if you want specific examples, but something about how 'you' work seems to facilitate these.

12 minutes ago, Ewokman said:

Why add debt bonds as opposed to the basic toroids? We already have plenty of methods of obtaining debt bonds as well as Solaris United standing.

^ This.
I mean, I don't see it as a big issue - just another dead resource reward - but given the max rank needed to start spiderlons... I mean, how common do we expect it to be for new players to rush Old Mate, then get carried in spiderlons to actually buy stuff? That's pretty much the only use-case I see for these.

17 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Now it just needs to be fixed so Corrosive Projection doesn't work, either. Or Corrosive Projection gets the long deserved nerf it's needed. ^_^

Or they could just fix enemy armor scaling and then we wouldn't need corrosive projection to do any long term endurance mission

There seem to be quite a few people in this thread calling for a Corrosive Projection nerf and I warn that only do that if you want corrosive damage type and the sarpa to see even more use. Infinitely scaling enemy effective health is a problem largely solved by Corrosive Projection for the cost of a single mod slot. We have to solve that problem, but you can't get any cheaper of a solution than that. If you nerf it you will only narrow the field of viable late game options in Warframe even more than they already are.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New boss, same mistakes.

To err is human. 🙂 You guys are doing a great job at fixing bugs in a timely fashion as well as balancing the game!

Ignore the haters, or print out their profile pics and shoot them with nerf darts!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Keep up the good work!

30 minutes ago, bluefish177 said:

What is the point of having a particular aura in the game if you make everything immune to it?

Shield Disruption Aura has been nerfed so many times against the mobs its good against, but it gives very little to no benefits on every other mob in the game because of armor scaling, and people preferring corrosive projection to reduce armor.

if w have nothing to use it against it might as well be removed

This is an awesome hotfix and I can clearly see the direction so thank you!  However I have to address the problem with the archwing boosting and maneuvering in the plains and orb.  I switched the shift key and ctrl key since I started playing this game and the archwing boosters do not work anymore.  I would really love to see the changes to the archwing controls in general so I can use it more often and be able to play bounties more with the controls I got used to.  Thank you DE for providing this game.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

yup, that sounds good and also make the questionable 1k of SU standing no problem anymore (man, i do wish we had the chance to get those med-debt bonds that easy after the orb-valis launch... ^^)

DE, add toroids intsead of bonds, you don't need bonds as much of them at max lvl (which you have to be to fight the orb). Not to say that you can just buy them with credits. You CAN'T buy toroids and you need then and the only real way to obtain them is farming for them. Remove bonds from droptable, add toroids.

It’s still only one reward per phase, and the “rare” ranked rewards is still 1%. Please fix this, the things are still not rewarding at all for the time and effort and some credits and Fortuna standing is barely a bandaid to this problem.

Archived