Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura

That's nice and all...but shouldn't something that big be dropping actual resources on death? Like say Salvage, Fieldron Samples, Alloy Plate, and Circuits for example? You know, materials that went into actually building the Orb to begin with?

And why the heck would that thing be carrying Debt-Bonds and Credits?

Rebecca, I know you're just the messenger, but this really needs to be said: Some of the design decisions your colleagues make little if any sense.

Not sure if it's been addressed or mentioned, but a few times I've run into a bug where if you're using your Archwing gun and pop Mesa's 4 everything gets funky. It equips your primary weapon, you move super slow (can bullet jump and slide like normal), can't use melee, can't use other abilities, and when your energy runs out, it still continues. Icon in bottom right looks like 4 is still going, but you can only fire your primary weapon.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

This sounds quite familiar:

(Source: Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3 on October 16, 2017)

Hide contents

I found this there too (from me over a year ago):

90033132155f810a65a57dc8bb611b4f.png

It's alright. The fight won't be too much longer after this change.

You mean people actually used Shield Disruption in the first place? o.O I mean, I can see it being useful in Corpus Enhanced Shield sorties, but not much elsewhere. And even there, Toxin procs would work despite shields.

Ok, we're getting there. I'm glad you guys are working fast to try to make this better. You gotta stop hating on Shield Distruption tho. That Aura gets zero love and the only time it has value, you stop it from working. You might as well just get rid of it or at least change it to something else. 

Orb bounties and fight itself are so broken I cannot express my disapointment without being borderline rude. I'll try though.

We get it. You clearly rushed this update to make it before Christmas, but come on. This plays like it's still early alpha of this content.

1. FPS - repossessed (pun intended). 12 fps during bounties, bad frames (below 45) in Orb Vallis in general. In the "old world" (pre-fortuna) around 144 as normal. (Optimization seems to be a consistent theme in issues with Fortuna's update saga. Almost every patch undoes what previous optimized. It is better, but keep working on it please.)

2. 11/12 times orb bounties don't trigger next phase on bounty 1 (especially fishing for codes).

3. Profit-Taker is often stuck in invunerable state. Only extracting and re-entering seems to be an option.

4. Warframes with ability to go into stealth cannot benefit from it at all during PT fight. Silent weapons and invisibility don't protect them from being targeted directly despite whether or not there are other squad members unstealthed. 

5. Numerous times cutscenes were still unskippable for my squad mates even though the fact I wasn't the host. (host couldn't skip either; I could)

6. Amount of enemies in presence of PT is un-dealable with under circumstances of severe fps drops. Not to mention over the top amount of knockbacks, knockdowns and ragdoll replacements in addition to PT's mechanics including, but not limited to: Magnetic waves, traveling shields and missiles.

7. PT's damage intake type telegraph works with a delay (3~5 seconds) giving false information to the players.

8. Noticeable unsync when it comes to both enemies and allies. What I mean by that is that enemies (and squad members) are jumping around and teleporting like fleas.

9. Weird behaviour when joining orb bounties in progress. For example joining when squad is done and pretty much extracting back to Fortuna.

10. Game design flaw regarding fluency of heist's gamplay that is really annoying. To be exact:  forced return to the Fortuna. Why can't we have Little Duck stand outside a little longer and let us do all 4 bounties without leaving? I'm just curious here. Is there a technical reason for this?

11. Deploying resource extractor to Sedna crashed game client.

12. In last 48 hours huge connection issues, often disconnects, long time to get into the game after logging in, long times to establish game session, long times in squad PUG (pick-up-group; aka random squad) search system before it yields any results.

13. When you said: "We all lift together" I'm pretty sure you didn't mean being stuck in the lift to Orb Vallis for several minutes, but yeah, that happens too. Loading time Fortuna-OV has increased since Fortuna part 2 launched by a large margin.

At last something that bothers me that is not necessarily directly connected to the technical issues of the game. When game is in total disarray and mess You announced the Discord thingy and have Prime Access going. How do I put it... I understand it's coming from good will and heart, but... you know. The timing might be a bit oof. I'm not going to elaborate on that, because I know You can add 2 to 2. Don't get me wrong we want to support You and we will, but this is a mutual relationship. 

I'm not stating the above to upset You or be rude for the sake of landing a blow on You. I'm harsh when needed, but give credit where it's due.

I hope my feedback will allow you to address these issues as soon as possible, so we all can have peaceful holidays and enjoy bunch of new content in the game we all love deeply.

Thank you for reading.

4 minutes ago, Vennikyo said:

Orb bounties and fight itself are so broken I cannot express my disapointment without being borderline rude. I'll try though.

We get it. You clearly rushed this update to make it before Christmas, but come on. This plays like it's still early alpha of this content.

1. FPS - repossessed (pun intended). 12 fps during bounties, bad frames (below 45) in Orb Vallis in general. In the "old world" (pre-fortuna) around 144 as normal. (Optimization seems to be a consistent theme in issues with Fortuna's update saga. Almost every patch undoes what previous optimized. It is better, but keep working on it please.)

2. 11/12 times orb bounties don't trigger next phase on bounty 1 (especially fishing for codes).

3. Profit-Taker is often stuck in invunerable state. Only extracting and re-entering seems to be an option.

4. Warframes with ability to go into stealth cannot benefit from it at all during PT fight. Silent weapons and invisibility don't protect them from being targeted directly despite whether or not there are other squad members unstealthed. 

5. Numerous times cutscenes were still unskippable for my squad mates even though the fact I wasn't the host. (host couldn't skip either; I could)

6. Amount of enemies in presence of PT is un-dealable with under circumstances of severe fps drops. Not to mention over the top amount of knockbacks, knockdowns and ragdoll replacements in addition to PT's mechanics including, but not limited to: Magnetic waves, traveling shields and missiles.

7. PT's damage intake type telegraph works with a delay (3~5 seconds) giving false information to the players.

8. Noticeable unsync when it comes to both enemies and allies. What I mean by that is that enemies (and squad members) are jumping around and teleporting like fleas.

9. Weird behaviour when joining orb bounties in progress. For example joining when squad is done and pretty much extracting back to Fortuna.

10. Game design flaw regarding fluency of heist's gamplay that is really annoying. To be exact:  forced return to the Fortuna. Why can't we have Little Duck stand outside a little longer and let us do all 4 bounties without leaving? I'm just curious here. Is there a technical reason for this?

11. Deploying resource extractor to Sedna crashed game client.

12. In last 48 hours huge connection issues, often disconnects, long time to get into the game after logging in, long times to establish game session, long times in squad PUG (pick-up-group; aka random squad) search system before it yields any results.

13. When you said: "We all lift together" I'm pretty sure you didn't mean being stuck in the lift to Orb Vallis for several minutes, but yeah, that happens too. Loading time Fortuna-OV has increased since Fortuna part 2 launched by a large margin.

At last something that bothers me that is not necessarily directly connected to the technical issues of the game. When game is in total disarray and mess You announced the Discord thingy and have Prime Access going. How do I put it... I understand it's coming from good will and heart, but... you know. The timing might be a bit oof. I'm not going to elaborate on that, because I know You can add 2 to 2. Don't get me wrong we want to support You and we will, but this is a mutual relationship. 

I'm not stating the above to upset You or be rude for the sake of landing a blow on You. I'm harsh when needed, but give credit where it's due.

I hope my feedback will allow you to address these issues as soon as possible, so we all can have peaceful holidays and enjoy bunch of new content in the game we all love deeply.

Thank you for reading.

You need a medal!

25 minutes ago, FoolsFolly said:

It's a profit-taker. It takes profits. So of course it's going to be full of profits, and drop them upon death.

So it's a giant pick-pocket? And a bank-robber?

Also, wouldn't the inhabitants of Fortuna keep the bulk of their hard cash underground and out of reach of the Nef Anyo's goon squads? Because Fortuna IS mostly underground and they all live underground...so...

Think about it. How would it "take profits" exactly? Walk up to a local and say "Gimme your lunch money or else"? The locals are all pretty much sequestered in Fortuna at this point...

Here's my take: The Orb's there to guard Nef's more prized facilities and act as part of Nef's "muscle", so Profit-taker is nothing but a name that does not necessarily dictate its function.

I have an interesting suggestion, the developers will try to play what they have done and get a Repeller Systems. And when, after several hours of attempts, they will fail. then the item will be moved from rare rewards to regular ones. play what you do and then there will be less such moments 😡

hace 2 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

This Hotfix contains a chunk of the recently broadcasted changes coming mentioned here. More to come!

Note: you can skip cutscenes with default Left Mouse Button / Fire.

Additions:

• By request, the Gravimag can now be purchased in the Market!
  • Added ‘NOTE: Deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker mission in Fortuna’ to the Gravimag description.

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties.

Conservation Changes:

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.
  • Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.
  • Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil now remains visible (if you’ve taken damage) when entering or exiting Cetus/Fortuna and Arsenals (applies to Operator as well).
  • Deadly Efficiency's Duration can now be refreshed if it is already active.
  • Restored the option to purchase 1 Forma or a pack of 3 Formas when you don't have any and you want to Polarize something.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when cancelling a mission vote after a Client leaves.
  • Fixed the Bloodshed Sigil resetting when entering Archwing in the Plains/Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed rare errors in UI rendering.
  • Fixed various issues with the Discord Store launch UI.
  • Fixed various DirectX 9 rendering issues.

what about directx 10,11.3 and 12 issues? if i play without selecting directx 10 or 11, in a Windows 10 OS, the game loads with visual issues, if i play it selecting directx 10 ( the Dx11 option is not elegible), the visual of the game crashes...

here are examples...
https://screenshot.net/y15gkag
https://screenshot.net/e5r4mfo

35 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

I agree that Profit-Taker should be dropping more practical resources.

Debt bonds are... Okay if you still have things to spend Fortuna rep on (Typically Pax arcanes for kitguns), but for right now everyone needs more Toroids and the Gravimag, Atmo, and Repeller systems to advance with Vox Solaris, so those would be a better-fitting drop for Profit-Taker.

In fact, I would think most Raknoids would have the Gravimag, Atmo, and Repeller systems used in their construction, and possibly toroids too. I'm not saying add those drops to all raknoids, but it'd make sense if the medium and bigger ones dropped them.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Articula: Okay that's nice to own at least 1 of. 

Debt-Bonds: Why? We're already are max standing with SU. Ticker is already a printer of debt-bonds. Floof hunting already makes capping daily a joke. There's no need. Also the Debt-Bonds you offer aren't even useful besides rep, Training (MOA) and Shelter (Kitgun) Gilding. Cosmetics junk for the ship don't count.

Credits: Are you serious, [DE], Credits?!? The Index pay about the same if not better without 90% of the annoyance. 

Can we get better drops, I don't know like... Gyromag, Atmo, Repeller. You know the materials that actually are useful to make the new amps and increase our standing with.

When will Shield Disruption stop being a joke, [DE]?

When will we actually get a good boss fight, that doesn't need a [DE]veloper hand holding of the enemy to prevent the Evil Tenno from killing it fast? Since you can't solely rely on armour, because you can't seem to fix armor scaling. You have to rely on shields, and since shields are trash in-game. You have to give it a gimmick like Sentients. Sounds familiar....    

The single reward per bounty is kinda off-putting (at first!), but once I realized how fast the first three bounties can be spammed, I suppose it's okay.

The second one, for example. It can be done in less than five minutes. Maybe two, if you're in a squad and anticipate the spawning targets.

The shortness of these bounties doesn't seem to justify rolling a reward every phase.

3 hours ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

R U O K? Why does everyone think to nerf something rather than buff other options? It's like you guys want everything to be trash as opposed to having everything being the best they can be.

In case of Corrosive Projection, buff what exactly? 😄 Enemy armor?

3 hours ago, nyaawa said:

this pisses me off, instead of buffing stuff to put it on par with the powerful weapons they keep on nerfing what people use the most, doesnt matter if its good or not

Buffing enemy armor would make Corrosive Projection even more mandatory.

Still no fix for phase 1 being impossible to complete?  9 tries for me now, always softlocks and stops progressing, 7/9 times after the defense timer hits 0, once on the "kill remaining" (counting way above the supposed limit and not progressing), and once on fish when I had someone load in mid-fishing.

23 minutes ago, Aldrr said:

The single reward per bounty is kinda off-putting (at first!), but once I realized how fast the first three bounties can be spammed, I suppose it's okay.

The second one, for example. It can be done in less than five minutes. Maybe two, if you're in a squad and anticipate the spawning targets.

The shortness of these bounties doesn't seem to justify rolling a reward every phase.

yeah, it's fast, but the travel time back to fortuna then back into the Vallis takes at least 50% as long as the mission itself. It's a waste of time.

Archived