Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Kacc said:

yes its broke progress for party (not solo) DE pls -_-

Solo is still broken.  It just breaks at the defense stage.  Not that public doesn't break there.  I tried it both ways 10 times so far.  Can't get past the defense.  The mission just stops progressing.

gyromag system   72
lit k2                      7
resolute focus       19

atmo system     23
calda toroid       42
meso z2             6

arch gun ace      0
repeller system  0
strain fever         0

nice update ❤️👍

Really appreciate the skipping cutscene. It is a first step. Can next step be making dialogue context appropriate instead of forcibly playing all dialogue sequentially? If I am fast enough, the dialogue will lag behind and I am forced to wait until all the dialogue is finish before I can perform certain actions. An example is Profit-taker - Phase 2 where, if I'm fast enough, I can make it back into Fortuna before they Profit-Taker gets to play any dialogue. Because of this, I'm forced to wait until all the dialogue is finished before I can talk to any NPC.

4 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

If an aura has so little effect on normal enemies that when we find a purpose for it, that makes it worth using, and you remove said effect, is it worth keeping anymore?

nope! welcome to the non-logic DE has possessed as of late when they "balance" their game by spoiling perfectly usable warframes/mods/weapons.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)

5 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Will be a chance for Dojo Statue please please please DE!!! 😍

Hopefully after the capacity of the eidolon/profit-taker articula is dropped to like 25 and when noggles & Floofs take only 5 dojo capacity like the do on the orbiter

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Omg! Please remove that aura, it is so useless! haha

Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.

I understand your said reason but have you consider that after unequipped the heavy weapon and if it is not ready to be equipped again when we brought down the shield... then we cannot damage the Orb until the arch-gun is ready to be equipped again. I find this make no sense unless trying to prolong the fight and make players unable to successfully take it down fast.

Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

A bit of a good change but in our mind we see that whatever standings the animal gave, the total will be subtracted from the cost of the Synthesizer,,, which means less standings lol

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

This Hotfix contains a chunk of the recently broadcasted changes coming mentioned here. More to come!

Note: you can skip cutscenes with default Left Mouse Button / Fire.

Additions:

• By request, the Gravimag can now be purchased in the Market!
  • Added ‘NOTE: Deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker mission in Fortuna’ to the Gravimag description.

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties.

Conservation Changes:

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.
  • Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.
  • Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil now remains visible (if you’ve taken damage) when entering or exiting Cetus/Fortuna and Arsenals (applies to Operator as well).
  • Deadly Efficiency's Duration can now be refreshed if it is already active.
  • Restored the option to purchase 1 Forma or a pack of 3 Formas when you don't have any and you want to Polarize something.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when cancelling a mission vote after a Client leaves.
  • Fixed the Bloodshed Sigil resetting when entering Archwing in the Plains/Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed rare errors in UI rendering.
  • Fixed various issues with the Discord Store launch UI.
  • Fixed various DirectX 9 rendering issues.

Pretty sure theirs a bug with Mesa's 4! IT's not engaging all available enemies. IT seems to be happening when doing relic runs. When the rift spawns enemies it only tracks 3/4 of them. 

Any plans to lower the requirement for Orb fights from Old Mate to Cove? Old Mate is the only syndicate rank with a hidden extra that some players are legitimately disturbed by. Previously, we could ignore this rank, and only miss out on a little bit of content, however with Fortuna part 2 bringing the long hyped ground Archguns and Orb battles you've effectively locked us out of a major content release.

The hidden feature of Old Mate isn't a once off thing like a quest, its a core part of the game, and its an 'always there' one, unlike Wally after Chains of Harrow. Furthermore, the barrier for entry into the Orb fights is insanely high, compared to Eidolon's, which only requires an Amp (which in turn, requires The War Within). Previous quests have required other quests as a prerequisite, whats so difficult about simply requiring the player to have done Vox Solaris and The War Within in order to access the Orb Bounties? If your goal is to stop unprepared rookies from attempting the fight, those quests should be more than enough.

2 hours ago, redpandaboy said:

There's been an increase in AI triggering while trying to track animals. It's really ramped up since the update and hotfixes, is anyone else having this issue? It makes the fun of hunting, fishing, etc stressful.

Agreed. Prior to this release my usual fishing spots were Corpus free. Since Fortuna part 2 I have to stop and kill Corpus every 30 seconds. It's really annoying while trying to catch rare fish.

After NUMEROUS runs of phase 2 for speed's sake, I have gotten a fair few relics and gyromag systems, but still absolutely no Atmo or Repeller systems.

In fact I get more Gyromag systems out of the boss fight than I do phase 2.

I really believe that these should be drops from Raknoids and Profit-Taker and not exclusively bounty rewards, at least then we could have a way to reliably get them.

The drop rates of the strain mods seem abysmal as well, I've only gotten Strain Fever due to it dropping from one of the commanders in Phase 2, not actually from a reward drop.

I was REALLY enjoying Fortuna part 1 since everything felt fun and fair as far as effort invested versus potential reward, but that's not a feeling I get with Part 2 (Which is why people spam Phase 2 for the parts, because phase 1 is broken and long, and phase 3 and 4 aren't nearly fast enough to compete with phase 2). If each Phase had more reward to match the amount of effort (Like some kind of reliable way to get Atmo, Gyromag, and Repeller systems from Profit Taker itself rather than requiring RNG to bless us with one Repeller drop after 100-200+ runs of phase 2), and perhaps multiple reward rolls (That may be set to ONLY pay out at the successful conclusion of the heist to balance it), that'd be amazing.

TOO MUCH dialogue doing the Profit-taker bounties. Why do enemies targets spawn only after they are finished talking. We do not need to listen to the dialogue 100+ times... make the mission progress even when they are talking. even before selecting the bounty you need to listen to Eudico speaking for a couple minutes for no reason even after playing the bounties few times. 

TOO MUCH DIALOGUE

Also, why do we drop the datamass when we go into Archwing?

7 hours ago, bluefish177 said:

What is the point of having a particular aura in the game if you make everything immune to it?

Shield Disruption Aura has been nerfed so many times against the mobs its good against, but it gives very little to no benefits on every other mob in the game because of armor scaling, and people preferring corrosive projection to reduce armor.

Really DE?  Why would you do that.  If you have to change it, just give it a maximum level of shield disruption then at I dunno, 80%?  90%?  Don't make that aura completely useless, seriously.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Bloodshed Sigil now remains visible (if you’ve taken damage) when entering or exiting Cetus/Fortuna and Arsenals (applies to Operator as well).

In regards to this, can we have the conclave Celestia syandana to be visible in dojos, relays and maybe Cetus/Fortuna (if needed there because haven't seen it from others)? I wanted to join a fashion contest with its full glory yet found out 2 minutes in that the flames aren't even there for others. If this was by choice then I will take this back.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops

Common, really? It was so obvious that the new materials should drop from the profit taker. But we get this S#&$? It's just unbelievable.

7 hours ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Please remove this long animation when spawning Arch gun and remove cooldown... CD is really not needed and it makes annoying to kill the spider

Considering how underpowered arch-gun are compared to regular guns i totally agree. Arch-guns need more buffs to become a viable option. Don't get me wrong DE they are fun, just underpowered.

so Lore wise it goes like this:
-we do the missions for Vox Solaris, but we gain standing for Solaris United EVEN THOUGH killing the Profit Taker is connected directly to Vox Solaris.
On top of it all you added Debt Bonds to the Orb Heists' reward pool that also don't help with Vox Solaris standing.  The cherry on top is the fact you need highest  standing with SU to even think of doing  the Heists... so who needs additional standing sources from VS? Makes me wonder who in their right mind would now do the regular bountries from Eudico since doing Heists is like killing two birds with one stone - you get SU standing, SU debt bonds and Toroids/mats needed for new weapons and Vox Solaris Standing...

,,We were expecting to be able to equip it in the armory, not summon it as an "oh yeah" power moment "

Well this is the reason why we are disappointed.
We wanted to use them all the time because it's fun .
Why They changed this ? Why? 
Just make them useble as the devs said in the devstream .
Please DE . I will sacrefice a goat or anything but please .

Any way have a nice day! 
Om mani padme hum

7 hours ago, Ewokman said:

Why add debt bonds as opposed to the basic toroids? We already have plenty of methods of obtaining debt bonds as well as Solaris United standing.

This, I'd rather get a bunch of Toroids drop from the taker than easily obtainable bonds

Archived