Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

I wish that Profit Taker dropped those new systems and those 1k standing Toroids instead of debt-bonds. Debt-bonds are the easiest stuff ever to get, and the Profit Taker heists require max SU standing anyway. They're useless. Meanwhile you could have made the Vox Solaris standing and rank ups more bearable. smh...

Also accepting Heists from Orb Vallis would be cool to cut that extremely long elevator loading time when entering Vallis.

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

This sounds quite familiar:

(Source: Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3 on October 16, 2017)

Reveal hidden contents

I found this there too (from me over a year ago):

90033132155f810a65a57dc8bb611b4f.png

It's alright. The fight won't be too much longer after this change.

Every new update, same off-host bugs. Nothing new here.

hace 11 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Conservation Changes:

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.
  • Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.
  • Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil now remains visible (if you’ve taken damage) when entering or exiting Cetus/Fortuna and Arsenals (applies to Operator as well).

Gotta congrats the team on this one, is certaily a step on the right direction. There is room for improven as always but it make me happy read some of this.

Conservation Changes:

you may not realice on past hot fix the warframe abilityi where unintention>freature>punished and now a middle ground that still not adress the problem of the tranq-rifle. If u are planing on future upgrades for said tool then dont further change conservation until they are finished or limit our options. Until one can get a perfect capture on Kubrodon with (example) the tranq and Rhino there is still work to do.

7 minutes ago, Sergster said:

"Archwing weapons will likely take up primary and secondary slots, but are normally equippable weapons."

Sweet little lies.

I don't wanna be rude to much but.
They are just beat around the bush.
Thats all, they are not even get less money or anything if they are keeping their word, and make usable the arch guns like they are said in the devstream.. 
No no spoil this fun thing to because its to much fun ..

I don't wanna say they are lied but they are lied.
Spoiling the warframe players dream ...

I read a good part of comments and I'm not sure how I feel.

To me, the game is amazing and each update blows me away, but I like grindy / rewarding games. I don't believe all should be easy and every new content available within 1st day of implementation.

That said. I have yet to fight the orb, as I'm mostly a solo player and don't quite have the gear for it yet, but I seem to agree on some points.

The new gun seems to come up a lot and I like the idea of having a "powerful thing you can only bring out each 5 mins" ( or remaining ammunition based ), can't really comment on it till I see myself how "akward" it sounds being.

Rewards during the new bounties should indeed be added to each part, but something simple, small, not justifying enough to want to farm them over and over, but at least a little something. A bit in range of rewards from level 5-25 bounties, even if the Heist itself is 40+.

Having Baruuk hidden behind standing, to me is fair. Want it now ? Buy him. Want him free ? Work for it. Even if it takes a month+ for people to get it, we have to do reverse thinking. See, in a month grinding/farming , how much more mats/credits/random stuff will you get over someone who simply buys him ? So yeah..fair.

As for the rest, Orb Vallis having new music tracks , I Like. Being able to chose which one when you go out, would be neat.

All in all, I'm happy and I hope my fellow Canadians keep up the good work !!!

Simulacrum looks awesome, though mines now unusable because it shows all my scanned targets are locked Fully Scan To Unlock when they are not meant to be spent hours upon hours to get them all bar a handful hope for a fix soon, I like to test out builds.

edit: Never mind it's fixed I needed to go in and out of menu after the update that added new visuals into Simulacrum. 😵

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops

THIS! It's not quite as good as high index unfortunately, but I will take it. I've been hoping for some kind of alternative to index for credit farming and this is an excellent opportunity to make that a reality. If we can get the profit per time invested from this fight a bit closer to high index that would awesome. Maybe another 25k maybe more? I'm not sure how it compares exactly. Somebody help me out here 🙂

1 minute ago, Slimspadey101 said:

THIS! It's not quite as good as high index unfortunately, but I will take it. I've been hoping for some kind of alternative to index for credit farming and this is an excellent opportunity to make that a reality. If we can get the profit per time invested from this fight a bit closer to high index that would awesome. Maybe another 25k maybe more? I'm not sure how it compares exactly. Somebody help me out here 🙂

I think there's a bit of fun factor in there. I mean, some people might love running dozens of indexes in a row, some will prefer the Heist. It really depends on playstyle. In my point of view tho, index is mostly there for credits ( some mods and maybe affinity ), as the Orb has credits as part of a reward pool and was probably not intended to be a credit farm.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

This Hotfix contains a chunk of the recently broadcasted changes coming mentioned here. More to come!

Note: you can skip cutscenes with default Left Mouse Button / Fire.

Additions:

• By request, the Gravimag can now be purchased in the Market!
  • Added ‘NOTE: Deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker mission in Fortuna’ to the Gravimag description.

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties.

Conservation Changes:

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.
  • Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.
  • Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

Changes:

• The Bloodshed Sigil now remains visible (if you’ve taken damage) when entering or exiting Cetus/Fortuna and Arsenals (applies to Operator as well).
  • Deadly Efficiency's Duration can now be refreshed if it is already active.
  • Restored the option to purchase 1 Forma or a pack of 3 Formas when you don't have any and you want to Polarize something.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when cancelling a mission vote after a Client leaves.
  • Fixed the Bloodshed Sigil resetting when entering Archwing in the Plains/Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed rare errors in UI rendering.
  • Fixed various issues with the Discord Store launch UI.
  • Fixed various DirectX 9 rendering issues.

Ever since this update, all Hotfixes that follow, blocks my login attempts. I've seen other members in my clan complaining about this as well; even now, as we speak, the latest hotfix has me blocked and I can't get to play the game.

2 minutes ago, tigerstorm74 said:

I think there's a bit of fun factor in there. I mean, some people might love running dozens of indexes in a row, some will prefer the Heist. It really depends on playstyle. In my point of view tho, index is mostly there for credits ( some mods and maybe affinity ), as the Orb has credits as part of a reward pool and was probably not intended to be a credit farm.

Definitely, fun factor is a big part of why I bothered to make this post in the first place. For me the profit-taker fight is more enjoyable than the index. I'm not saying that it should be a superior credit farm necessarily or that it was intended to be an alternative even, but it as it stands now it's already the best one we have and it could be better. Any bump that further justifies my time spend fighting the Orb is a win in my book.

3 minutes ago, Slimspadey101 said:

Definitely, fun factor is a big part of why I bothered to make this post in the first place. For me the profit-taker fight is more enjoyable than the index. I'm not saying that it should be a superior credit farm necessarily or that it was intended to be an alternative even, but it as it stands now it's already the best one we have and it could be better. Any bump that further justifies my time spend fighting the Orb is a win in my book.

Agreed, and sorry if I sounded a bit cranky about it. Still morning, not all coffee kicked in yet. I do see your point tho, and them adding loot is already a step in good direction. As others said tho, maybe a little more added in the way of either a extra 25k stash of credits, or heck, why not give it the drop table of the rarest of containers found in missions ? By that I mean, very slight chance of a built forma / 30 mins booster and whatnot ( I dunno, alloy plate ? Nitain Extract ? Very very low chance of a potato blueprint ? )

6 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

" Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura. "

Man imagine how silly this change would be if we already had this happen in the game before to overlook something like that again.

Also why would you give bonds in orb fight as incentive? To get there you need max standing already. Those are useless at that point.

As for credits index exists.

I think the bond idea was so people can buy moa / kitguns / conservation things and be able to "easier" level it back up.

although still not what I paid for, the bloodshed sigil is now worth buying, and im extremely happy you've done this.  I love that as I begin dying now my character model will reflect this and I'm not longer really disappointed in how badly DE originally failed with this sigil. the only other place for optimization with the sigil is stating that "with this sigil damage inflicted upon YOU, shall leave you blood-soaked." 

this has really made my day, I'm really happy about this, don't let the tone of the message sound negative I'm honestly over joyed with this change, I'm happy I now have 3 garudas. 

Archived