Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

9/9 phases 1 bugged while joining during the fishing part. dare i say "literally unplayable"?

if your not the host you can leave the group and most of the time it fixes the bug if you hosting though the re-instance wont happen and that is what normally fixes the problem

9 minutes ago, Ewokman said:

Why add debt bonds as opposed to the basic toroids? We already have plenty of methods of obtaining debt bonds as well as Solaris United standing.

Debt-bond are already easily obtainable especially since they have added 125k Credit cache per fight which makes it even easier to purchase debt-bond. This makes bounty pathetic if you're looking to grab Standings which isn't worth the time. 

Toroid would makes the fight worth. At least give it a 20% drop rate or something along that line. 

You going to fix the issue with the hunting while in groups? While hunting a sawgaw, a friend of mine shot it with the tranq rifle and then he claimed it for us while I was in range. I got the perfect capture, (in picture 1), while he got a bad capture (picture 2) AND a different colored Sawgaw entirely, even though the information on the right shows the same bird.! Also - Arca Plasmor is still messed up with Gara's walls - the projectiles bounce off. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

8 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

R U O K? Why does everyone think to nerf something rather than buff other options? It's like you guys want everything to be trash as opposed to having everything being the best they can be.

this pisses me off, instead of buffing stuff to put it on par with the powerful weapons they keep on nerfing what people use the most, doesnt matter if its good or not

6 minutes ago, TheAngelAzrael said:

I currently cannot get in game, once the loading screen starts, the game crashes. anyone else getting this problem?

Yep. Kicked out for hotfix...now I can't get back in. yay!

I hit play and it starts to load and then get the "Warframe has crashed!" screen.

I normally try not to be "that guy," but the fact that you still only get one reward per stage, and that the corpus components only drop when the planets align, is really bad and makes the bounties a chore. I want to level up with LD, but I can't without the stupid components. Kudos on making the grav mags purchasable in the shop though. 

9 minutes ago, Moko said:

Still 1 reward per phase.

You are tearing me apart DE

Don't give them ideas. The drop tables will just end up getting filled with a bunch of worthless crap, exactly like Cetus, and I'm already sick of getting relics.

As for the profit taker. The shield disruption nerf. :facepalm:Credits? I have almost 40 million. Debt bonds? You need to be Old Mate to access PT in the first place. You won't need any more debt bonds beyond gilding kitguns.

Why not... oh, I don't know, make it drop bundles of TOROIDS? The things we actually need to progress with the syndicate its associated with? Since it's made out of them? The thing players have been asking for any other decent option to farm other than sitting in Mesa or Saryn while some poor Nekros runs around like a Kuaka with its head cut off. Or does that just make too much sense.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Then you should make sure people cant bring it to Profit-Taker fights, because it has no effect. Many player will still bring it thinking it will work because it should "disrupt shield" like how corrosive projection works on eidolon.

Archived