Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• By request, the Gravimag can now be purchased in the Market!
  • Added ‘NOTE: Deployment requires gear obtained from the Profit Taker mission in Fortuna’ to the Gravimag description.
  • 

With the resources needed to build them you might as well just farm them directly...

• 

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!) 
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops 
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura. 

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties. 

Still seems rather lacklustre set of rewards considering eidolons, where's the arcanes (the ones that drop from eidolon would be fine for me), where's the 'eidolon shard' for focus standing.... hopefully this sort of thing is coming like red text said.

As others have said, I'd rather see toroids than debt bonds, there are so many ways of getting them already that it doesn't make sense for the profit taker to drop them as well. 

While I know the exact same thing was done on the eidolons, can you explain why we actually have a shield disruption aura  if we're not allowed to use it on something which has a lot of shields, we already know we can bypass shields on normal corpus with the right elements so it's not needed there, a corpus themed 'boss battle' is the perfect place for that aura to be 'useful'.... If you need to nerf it, just reduce it's effectiveness, don't make so it might as well just be thrown in the bin.

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties. 

Arch-gun cancels if you trigger your archwing after you've gained your arch-gun, this in turn puts it into cooldown.  Any chance you can stop this from happening seeing as we can use arch-guns when we're in our archwings?

Oh and can you please speed up their trigger animation.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

Conservation Changes:

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.

Thank you DE

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

1 hour ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Now it just needs to be fixed so Corrosive Projection doesn't work, either. Or Corrosive Projection gets the long deserved nerf it's needed. ^_^

"Fixed"? There's no reason for it to not work. Just because something is good and makes the game slightly easier doesn't mean it should be removed or nerfed. That's the entire point of stuff being good.

seems like the moment the community finds something effective to use its gets nerfed into the ground.

nerfing auras? really? against something that literally tamples everyone unless they have a 6 formaed archgun with every element on it and an inaros with 6 forma on it. 
you guys went for "non meta" but ended up making something that makes players FIGHT each other on whos going to do damage by resistance type.

having the orb cycle though 4 diffent elements before I can even reload my weapon makes this boss fight unplayable for me personally.

STILL NO FIX TO THE ARCHWING DEPLOYMENT ANIMATION.
It would be wonderful to get that reduced OR atleast have movment to deploy. having to stand there, take 4 rockets a trencher and 8 corpus shooting at you while a jackal also rips you apart is beyond ridiculous. Basically you have to fly away from the fight, deploy, and then come back and hope everyone isnt dead.

the only good things i've seen updates on are
ivara and hunting. thank you for this. 

ALSO sawgaws ARE BROKEN.

when traqed they wiull fall through the top of the mushroom and disappear. then respawn ontop of another mushroom and always be a "bad cap"
this need to be fixed as well. skip to about 22 seconds in. i didnt bother to edit.

if you pause at 1:13 you can see the saw gaw INSIDE the mushroom tranqed. 

On 2018-12-18 at 8:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Simulor series Changes:

• Firestorm and Terminal Velocity Mods can now be equipped.

Can equip Terminal Velocity, but Firestorm doesn't show up in the list of mods when I try to equip it on my Synoid Simulor. I have two copies of the mod.

This is what i've been waiting for since the update came in.. thx a lot..

And thx for not making baruuk too grindy.. already built mine, so at least it's not another khora or gara..

1 hour ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

R U O K? Why does everyone think to nerf something rather than buff other options? It's like you guys want everything to be trash as opposed to having everything being the best they can be.

Buffing other options is a good idea.

Archived