[DE]Rebecca

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

7 hours ago, Ewokman said:

Why add debt bonds as opposed to the basic toroids? We already have plenty of methods of obtaining debt bonds as well as Solaris United standing.

This, I'd rather get a bunch of Toroids drop from the taker than easily obtainable bonds

• Upvote 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Guaranteed Debt-Bonds

• 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
  • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
  • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond

why debt-bonds?!?!

people who are able to take down that spider alredy are MAX RANK with solaris united....

change that into toroids or other spider-specific lot. but NOT debt-bonds... please.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 3
  • Upvote 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Guaranteed Debt-Bonds

• 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
  • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
  • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond

why debt-bonds?!?!

people who are able to take down that spider alredy are MAX RANK with solaris united....

change that into toroids or other spider-specific lot. but NOT debt-bonds... please.

• Upvote 1

DE is much better than a fine wine.

Instead of getting better over the years,
they get better by the day.

And my love and thanks only grow with it. :heart:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced the Pheromone Synthesizer Standing Cost from 1000 Standing to 100 - 500 Standing depending on the animal.

Crud, i bought them all already XD

And thats why u have too kill bosses within the first hours because they getting nerfed sooooo fast.

• Upvote 1

Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops

The Index give more then this. I hope the "New" Reward will be worth the pain. Maybe I expect too much from you guy! 

• Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.
  • Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.

Those are steps in the right direction, but these steps are not enough and would not have been necessary if you hadn't stepped away from the right place to begin with.

• Applause 2

2 hours ago, Sundjasksya said:

why debt-bonds?!?!

Max rank doesn't necessarily mean that you have everything from the Solaris syndicate. If they gave more flat Solaris standing, once you hit the daily cap, that standing is wasted. In this form, you either turn them in, or you can put them on the shelf and save them for a rainy day.

And you already get toroids from enemies at three different map locations, from caves, a chance to get them from the heist bounties, and you get a guaranteed 6k Crisma toroid from the Orb itself, which is still a better standing payout than a bounty with all side objectives completed.

Edited by Aldrr

PoE

- Cetus backdrop looks bugged when viewed from a distance on the Plains.

- Capture the Grineer agent bounty bugs out at the final stage, making it impossible to actually capture the target.

if the Old mate rank is necessary for spider hunting, can we get at least an option to close Solaris people's belly vent if we reach that rank pls?

This is way different than Cetus as something has fundamentally and irreversibly changed in Fortuna at this rank which is not critical to gameplay but critical to visual experience.

Edit: or please consider a way to lower Cetus and Solaris rank just like normal syndicates 

Edited by wachacreate
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

Still no fix for this unintentional stats change in space mode? Or at least mention that was intentional to make Vandal variant to be garbage.

unknown.png

10 minutes ago, wachacreate said:

if the Old mate rank is necessary for spider hunting, can we get at least an option to close Solaris people's belly vent if we reach that rank pls?

This is way different than Cetus as something has fundamentally and irreversibly changed in Fortuna at this rank which is not critical to gameplay but critical to visual experience.

Edit: or please consider a way to lower Cetus and Solaris rank just like normal syndicates 

It also sucks for people who want to stream Warframe but don't want to spoil people.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops
  • Profit-Taker is no longer affected by the Shield Disruption Aura.

Whats the point of adding Debt-Bonds when are have Max Standing With Solaris United? 250k Credits?Seriously?

Honestly,with the curent drops,i don't have any reason to go and kill the Profit-Taker.

If i need Debt-Bonds id rather go Mining and Fishing for 2-3 hours and ill have enought materials to get Debt-Bonds from Ticker for a weak.Like the majority of the players  i was hopping for Primary Weapon Arcanes to go along with the Eidolon trend.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb wachacreate:

Having an Option to make them a bit more closed would be really appreciated.

Personally a reason why i am not looking forward to being an old mate with them, should i ever even get any motivation to proceed in the Ranks of Solaris. Till now just the knowledge makes it not even desireable to rank up.

And tbh, never even thought about streamers who would have to Spoiler people if they want to show of the newest content...

• Upvote 1

please first fix all those damned bugs in phase 1 stage 1&2, 2 days and I am still trying to get past them to stage-3, which I haven't ever seen yet.

5 minutes ago, ByElooY said:

I can't join session, whatt?? 😧

same, we need a miracle to try to log in , and once you are in we can't play because we can't create a session...

Il y a 11 heures, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Profit-Taker Additions, Changes and Fixes:

• The following items have been added to the Profit-Taker drop table (not Bounty reward):
    • A chance for Profit-Taker Articula (New!)
    • Guaranteed Debt-Bonds
      • 3x Medical Debt-Bonds
      • 2x Advances Debt-Bonds
      • 1x Familiar Debt-Bond
    • Guaranteed 'Profit' 5x 25,000 Credit Drops 

Now this is what people wanted for the final phase: more than 6k vox solaris standing and a random mod ONLY.
But why the dept bond? We are already at max rank with Solaris due to the "old mate" rank required.

But hey, that's good, now i can only wait for an.. "adjustement" ? For the bounties reward.

:clem:

• Like 1

Well, it would be great if the arch-guns did not have the cooldown mechanic to begin with, how about that?

Also, PLEASE add arch-gun ammo to regular loot drop table on other tilesets. 

• Upvote 2