Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Founder Weapons!

Maedar

WARFRAME has evolved quite a bit in the last few months lots of new weapons and buffs for both players weapons and enemies. for a long time the lato prime and skana prime have remain un changed why other weapons continue to evolve with the current game to keep them viable against the new threat.

Being a grandmaster founder i find my lato prime in my bank area alot.. i find myself using much better weapons that are able to keep up. i love the lato prime and what it stand's for. (Dedication) (Support) (Loyalty) Not to mention it looks bad &#!

Basicly im hoping this thread will be read by many and opinions will be shared about this. im not asking that you buff these weapons to make them op. i just wish for a buff to keep these weapons on par with some of the other weapons.

They are starter weapons, the new OP weapons are high mastery rank although they are extremely powercreepy. I think that perhaps they could have a little buff but they are alternative starter weapons, not endgame lasers, energy miniguns, poison needle launcher and rocket launchers.

I have read this complaint before, and it has kept me from purchasing a founders package, even though I have nearly completed the purchase of the grand master package 3 times already. I've had it in the cart, ready to submit payment, and I always back out. Why? Because the gear you get just doesn't seem worth it to me.

It isn't like they are selling power since you are only asking that they bring them up to be on par with other weapons that are already in the game or were added later. All weapons should have their use where one attribute is increased at the expense of another so that in certain aspects they are all equally as useful.

If they need to buff them to be useful in the current game then I am fine with that, just don't go overboard.

I have read this complaint before, and it has kept me from purchasing a founders package, even though I have nearly completed the purchase of the grand master package 3 times already. I've had it in the cart, ready to submit payment, and I always back out. Why? Because the gear you get just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Even if the gear isn't worth it necessarily, understand that the founder packages are the ONLY way to get this gear. Another thing is the platinum exchange rate for the founder's packages. That's a lot of platinum.

You dont buy that because of the gear and weapons, its just serveral times platinum...

Well yeah.. I didn't become founder for the gear though... Most of us here didn't as well. I just feel that the lato prime should perform closer to Vasto, etc. Or maybe give the Skana Prime a higher crit chance, so we can use crit mods on it, etc.

Just something to differentiate them a little more from the non prime variants without it being unfairly overpowered, to prevent founders from having a distinct advantage.

Hey! Don't let that stop you. You don't buy the founders for; the weapons, perks, or platinum. You buy it to support the company. Everything else is just a gift for your show of support.

You knew what you were getting when you bought it. A cosmetic skin for two weapons and a frame with a slight stat advantage. Get over the buyers remorse now that you are not a beginner in the game anymore and the weapons are weak.

The game has had buff's it is not even the fact that were high lvl now. they have raised enemies to be tougher. also there is nightmare mode now no ones asking to make anything op just viable.

You knew what you were getting when you bought it. A cosmetic skin for two weapons and a frame with a slight stat advantage. Get over the buyers remorse now that you are not a beginner in the game anymore and the weapons are weak.

So says a non-founder lol.

Also, I agree with Maedar. They should at least be usable for late game. Not op but strong enough to where they can still be used late game when modded properly. 

Edited by Glisp

Even if the gear isn't worth it necessarily, understand that the founder packages are the ONLY way to get this gear. Another thing is the platinum exchange rate for the founder's packages. That's a lot of platinum.

That is a good point, there is no other way to get that gear right now. TBH, the platinum exchange rate is the reason I have come close to purchasing the founder's package. That and Design Council access. I'd have to spend over $400 to get 8875 platinum at the regular rate. It's the $250 price tag that is holding me back. I have already spent around $100 just from buying platinum, so I have definitely given DE lots of support. How can I justify spending another $250 on a game that is technically still in beta? I want the GM package, but I need to know it's worth it. :-\

That is a good point, there is no other way to get that gear right now. TBH, the platinum exchange rate is the reason I have come close to purchasing the founder's package. That and Design Council access. I'd have to spend over $400 to get 8875 platinum at the regular rate. It's the $250 price tag that is holding me back. I have already spent around $100 just from buying platinum, so I have definitely given DE lots of support. How can I justify spending another $250 on a game that is technically still in beta? I want the GM package, but I need to know it's worth it. :-\

It's worth it to give DE our support and yes the platinum will probly set you for the rest of your wf time.. ive probly dropped a total of about 350$ so far myself give or take. they are supose to end the founder program sooner or later and it would be nice to have the skana prime and lato prime just for rarity in the future. if you have the money to spare honestly go for it! we all did it to help shape warframe and the design counsil is nice

If your having trouble bringing lato prime out your not using it right... it is still my number one fav side arm in the game I use it more then my vasto, and Lex... it is my all time fav, and I have modded it for fast gun slinging combat, fast reload, hard hits, and fast shots. It is currently my all time favorite! However I do agree Skana Prime needs help... it functions differently and slower then Skana, and it all around is kinda lame for a founder weapon...