PC: Common Crash - Update Discord!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

If you are crashing on PC and have Discord open, check if there's a little Green arrow in Discord's top right corner. Updating this should be a workaround for the current crash you may be having.

We are working on a real fix - let us know if this work-around helps!

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

If you are crashing on PC and have Discord open, check if there's a little Green arrow in Discord's top right corner. Updating this should be a workaround for the current crash you may be having.

Green arrow is this code for upcoming male frame or outfit that look like him? 😛😏

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-19 at 7:04 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

I DON'T have discord opened and im still crashing on startup only after i login during the daily reward OR ordis saying i have unread messages in my inbox

Unfortunately l am still having the same issue even after trying to update discord, or even turning discord off completely. The same crash happens just as the game finishes loading in.

Edit: l verified the game cache via the launcher, and now the game is running again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived