Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SawGaws...

Tinklzs

26 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

just saying if i was to be hunted i would wear and use anything in the environment to ward off evil, pieces of plating from dead robots, which would lead to new types of birds and more rewarding gameplay that has both challenge and loot types, they dont really fight back, or come to plows with the warframes, essentially they are destructible and not immortal, so it would be more fun if the bird were to have some magical properties and actual reasonable X-men powers like articuno and pokemon creatures, kavats and kubro simularities, theres no mamabird, or competitive aspect so this mode seems abit dauntless and could use rework, I come from playing monster hunter and other rpg games, so i know trash mobs, the environments in warframe are rich enough to allow for some additional mechanics and reward structures for hunting and capturing to become more exciting. If you at least take into account that you could eventually have one of these birds or fish as a pet, oh yeah am dead serious.

No.

• 4 weeks later...

I have had troubles with these, If they land on mushrooms its fine somewhat but if they right under the mushroom they have a good chance falling to something they shouldt fall on(small meshes) and it make it difficult to call for pickup

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

4 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I have had troubles with these, If they land on mushrooms its fine somewhat but if they right under the mushroom they have a good chance falling to something they shouldt fall on(small meshes) and it make it difficult to call for pickup

I also experienced this last night - waited a couple of months hoping they'd fix it, sad to see the problems on launch still persist. Almost as if no one tested it.